I have been permabanned

I was permabanned for fighting the felinid menace, this is the last you will see of Cheeseburger Freedom Man, God Bless the USA.

janny admins want catgirl feet, and only cheeseburger freedom man could stop them. now, they’re left unchecked. war has changed. what will we do now?

I’ll probably appeal to at least get unbanned from LRP but that probably won’t be for a while.

1 Like

i wont see you as an unanswered 3 year old ban appeal

you’re all based

God man this is a sad day, Y’all were the first interesting person I saw in SS13, when you busted my window as QM. Thanks for fighting the nya menace. Ima miss you

remove catgirls

bottom text

Lmao I just got permabanned again.

What noble cause did you fight for this time chief incarnate

Never let them disgrace your lineage!!!

I killed the other botanist for insulting my mother.

as one should. One man cannot insult anothers mother and expect no ramifications.

1 Like

I cry everytime

I will avenge you

and another one falls, this are dark times.

1 Like

We must all punish the admin who did this

makridistaker

Murdered a person for being a shitter, in his own words. The reason why this is a ban for one person is he has a LOT of notes in 50 hours, 2 of which about murder.

Type: Server

Ban Date: 2020-04-10 18:51

Expire Date: 2020-04-12 18:51

Round: 14481

Server: All

Admin: bastian0930

This is a ban made by the same admin on the same day as my ban. I find it strange that I get permabanned, but this guy who committed a very similar crime only got 2 days. It’s almost like admins have zero consistency and decide the ban length depending on their personal opinion of the player.

@Bastian0930 answer for your crimes in the court of beeplayer public opinion

Appeal it so we may get logs etc and jusge

I’ll appeal it tomorrow.

1 Like

Today right now

Do it or I’m swapping sides