I get it now

Today I was the HoS that cut the antag fun because they got caught doing things they shouldn’t. I got called shitsec and received copiums amount of salt on dchat.

A

I no longer think this.

I kneel

10 Likes

that round you just had that made you realise, now imagine 6 of those rounds in a row.

I knew you would come around.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Station is a fuck, permabrig them all
Jackboots worldwide

7 Likes

I wouldn’t take words from a known toxic asshole at face value

5 Likes

i would!!!

1 Like

Oh come on Wilson be polite

4 Likes

Why would I be polite to an attention seeking troll whom I’ve banned before for being a toxic ass?

1 Like

Because as staff you’re meant to be an example of tact and good humour.

4 Likes

Retired Staff *

1 Like

this guy has a vendetta against me, dont bother, also im right and he knows it

Oh, I see.
How about this then:
Wilson buddy when you talk like this you bring down the atmosphere of the community.

It’s not going to incentivise people exhibiting bad behaviour to improve, because you’re just showing them more of the same, and everyone else has to put up with the shitty vibes even if they’re not involved.

By all means mention that they’ve been banned before for being rude, and tell the op not to worry about it, but try to focus on the good, not the bad.

5 Likes

Please grow and change as a person.

We are on the shitsec grind now
Get on shift and literally do anything and get called shitsec anyway

3 Likes

Detracting from vibekiller wilson

The shitsec is a beloved creature and totally wholesome 100 big chungus.

Remember do your job, unless your job is to win then dont do your job. (Greentext is a conspiracy to lure people to try to win and get banned for it.)

All sec are affectionately called shitsec to show how much they are loved and appriciated.

4 Likes

Is that Leroy dude

based wilson

leroy is the only man i know who plays an incredible amount of HoS whilst crying shitsec everytime they have an encounter with security. You’d think by seeing both ends of the encounter they would, you know, understand

9 Likes

If I had a dollar for each time someone complains about how sloppy and badly sec is doing their job I’d cry

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.