How's it going on in real life?

What’s happening in your life currently? Anything you’d like to share? Could be anything from projects and hobbies you’re working on to shit you just want to talk about.

2 Likes

Almost done college, gotta find a full time job and learn drivin soon

4 Likes

Stressed out my head. Trying to juggle my masters degree / final project while working full time has put me into a burn out. Hoping once my degree is finished I can look into picking coding back up as a hobby/project and look at doing stuff for bee!

What about you??

I dream about her nearly every day and even drinking myself into blackout doesn’t work to prevent that anymore. I don’t know how much longer I can take this.

Been playing ck3 thats pretty fun tho :3

I love CK3

1 Like

(Dry, empty chuckle)

2 Likes

Things have been heavenly man. Mentally I’ve been way better with the kind of mindset I’ve been able to gain playing fighting games and I know much more about myself right now thanks to them. I’m also about to graduate from high school in a few months and I’ll probably pick something computer science related for university.

Might come back soon to this as well, just kinda letting the ss13 brainrot rest a little so I can come back in fresh and with a much healthier outlook on things.

I stopped playing SS13, cut fat, gained muscle, bought a house, got a promotion at work and my relationship with my lady friend has never been better.

I’m not saying SS13 is a habit that has similar adverse affects to hard drugs, but…

9 Likes

Grats on the house! I’m on my cracked out on SS13 arc again “where is Raincaller??”

1 Like

Do you assault random muscular men on the street now? I respect it, but miss you still :pensive:

1 Like

i will soon ascend into a god ( jokes aside transition is going pretty well and im going to therapy)

2 Likes

I’ve stopped playing SS13. Now I’m focusing more on studying, looking for work, working out and going outside.

And y’all should too!!

3 Likes

yeah this essentially happened to me a year ago it’s been weird as all hell but makin it work

9 Likes

My life has been pretty good. Hung out with some friends, made a casual couple million on crypto investments and a couple million off of stock speculation, no biggie.

Bought this swanky mansion, always on that sigma male grind set :muscle: so I charge kids for the privilege of cleaning my pool drains and doing my yardwork

Founded an aerospace start up, just normal billionaire things. Going to space in my own rocket, finding cool space rocks. Idiots say moon rocks are cheese, scientists say moon rocks are silicate or some shit, I say moon rocks are 100% pure drugs baby, the moon ain’t powdery for nothing! You wouldn’t know about it.

15 Likes

Don’t worry bro, I’ll be back on spess soon enough

I should get a better job now that I’ve graduated from college

2 Likes

My life has always been kind of a shit-show but I finally got around to fully playing through Disco Elysium and it was the last thing I needed to finally get me to snap out of whatever I’ve been in for the last 10 or so years and start slowly bettering myself. The goal is to hopefully have one of the things I’m working towards by the time my birthday rolls around in July. Job, GED, or whatever else.

4 Likes

Small successes, mostly failure though. I’m getting better though, albeit slowly

1 Like

Im going trough college and trying to beat procastination with hammers (im losing)

Forcing myself to try drawing and getting back on cooking stuff again

1 Like

I finish studies in mechatronic and got my driving permit, now I’m making a small course of 2 weeks that will pay me 500€ after completing it, (I have access to it because of my disability card) after that they will help me get a job.

4 Likes