Horrifying Aspects of SS13, Were it Real-Life

This doesnt include the fact that you can completely change species and maintain your soul nor include the fact that spectral phenomenon is not only known but obvious and can be easily abused. Ffs why does putting someone’s head into a humanized body transfer their soul into that body as well? Why can you mentally transfer yourself into a clone of you which is then changed into another species and then your old body can have someone else put into it and species changed.

1 Like

Theres liquid that can literally turn you into a catgirl.

1 Like

Mutation toxins originate from Green Slimes. There is a chemical to change you into any race. And since SS13 exists in a multi-versal limbo state any race from any other server is technically also possible.

Green Slime mutation toxin is literally multi-versal and can cross meta-dimensions…

This thread man…

If the Rainbow slime extracts and whatnot and all that craziness was still in it would be even crazier. (Im still mad that feature is practically in an abandoned state…)

The entire concept behind the Instagib rifle.

Anything related to the Clown race and Honkmother’s children.

2 Likes

The in-game date is the current date + 540 years (2561 as of right now)

2 Likes

Supermatter Crystals are obtained by blowing up planets with a Supermatter core, many of which are civilised. You can buy another crystal (albeit smaller) from Cargo for like 30k. How many planets were sacrificed for the price of an SM crystal to be that low?

6 Likes

There are some good lore written, but tbh i’d never really fully read into tg because Bee has their own lore which… we’re yet to expand so it’s like i can’t mention the Gorlax Marauders since they technically don’t exist on the canon of Bee, if we eventually get a “Yeah we share all the tg lore from website except for insert inclusion links those don’t exist we have replacement” i’d be more than happy, but i believe the current uh… submissions to get the @Lore tag on the discord are closed? I don’t even know who leads that

And i’d absolutely love to see more unused sprites, i think admemes could do many fun events with some of them.

If you have the link to the tg lore archive could you send it on my mailbox? Thanks!

2 Likes

Unfortunately the link now appears to be dead as i no longer have authorized access. Thats annoying…

I wonder why we dont have a monthly lore contest on certain subject that crossed/admeme decide, that way we can fill up the lore little by little (Or its because no one can be bothered to write lore)

1 Like

I would love to write lore for Bee. lol.

Sentient diseases capable of making super soldiers or zombies.
Actual legitimate Xenomorphs. If you havent read the Aliens comics then you dont know how utterly terrifying they can be. The Chronicles of the Earth War series scarred me for life.
Abductors.
The entire concept of Blobs.
Swarmers.
Preserved Terrarium.
The fact that the Juggernaught exists.
NT has an Inquisition and nobody expects it.
NT’s deathsquad is no secret and they have recruitment posters plastered on the station’s walls.
The fact that the director of NT and the Syndicate are the same person who most assuredly has to be a Sadist.
The fact that Nuclear Operative teams are families and are willing to die for the Syndicate.
The Syndicate has stolen legitimately tens of thousands of nuclear weapons from NT which begs the question of both how and why does NT have so many nuclear weapons.
Clownops.
The fact that the Void Gene is a thing.
Literally all of Botany. WHY IS THERE A FRUIT THAT MAKES A 6 SHOT REVOLVER!?
NT hates water yet SS13 has a pool.
The mere existence of the holodecks that are unsafe.
Literally everything about Central Command.
The fact that Legion and the Hierophant exist.
Every deity that people can worship is real.
The fact that the Gateway exists and no one knows who built it or why. Probably the same people who made the Swarmers and Preserved Terrariums.

2 Likes

Where are you getting that one from?
Is there actual evidence for this IG, and i just never saw it because :man_shrugging:
Or just head-canon?

Im pretty sure its part of an obscure part of TG’s canon.

If its head-canon oh well. It would still be terrifying and hilarious.

Sorta like the SCP theory that the Administrator and the Scarlet King are the same person.

Edit: Unfortunately i cannot confirm nor deny this statement since i no longer have access to the TG library and thus cannot find the lore docs.

Everyone also has 4 fingers, instead of 5.

This is why there is no sign of heaven in spite of scientific proof of demons and hell existing.

Good to see that my symptom is effective.

IIRC its closer to the warp from W40K, not like that’s any sort of improvement

Which implies that the Predators exist. And that one planet believed to be the place of origin for xenomorphs(which btw, on that planet xenomorphs are from they are not the apex of the food chain).

Actually, we’re not that far off from those. Very advanced slime molds may possibly have some degree of intelligence. This could just be a very mutated form of them.

3 Likes

what the hell do you mean

2 Likes

There’s shit on the planet Xenomorphs are from that kill xenomorphs very regularly.

2 Likes

im not all that familiar with xenomorph lore, what creature would this be - after some research, this is correct. Xenomorph prime is a terrible place.

2 Likes

Alex Mercer lookin’ ass

2 Likes

“2008 was 550 years ago.”

2 Likes

“Why do the Syndicate Ops need the Nuclear Authentication Disk from Nanotrasen?”

Because they steal the nuke from Nanotrasen.

2 Likes