HolyCat Permanently Banned by Aeder1

CKEY: HolyCat

Admin’s CKEY: Aeder1

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: All

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: Forever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 5/6/2021

Round ID: 30271

Ban Reason: Tried to inject people with a deadly virus as non antag viro, when robusted (easily) lead to a station wide outbreak of it.

Appeal Reason: I don’t really know why i did that because it was a long time ago and that was a pretty asshole move to do, to ruin whole station’s round. I’m ready to play on beestation once more and play it properly without self antaging.

Additional Information: none

You’re currently permabanned from four of the Centcom servers for self-antagging, though three of those were placed around the same time last year. Do you have a vouch and an explanation for your much more recent permanent ban on tgstation which cites “a long history of self-antagging since the start of (2022)?”

Do you have a vouch from a server willing to say you’re an upstanding and high quality player?

1 Like

Pretty much what was already said. You’ll need a vouch from a reputable server to even have your appeal considered.

No replies in a week. Will give it another few days for any kind of response from op before it goes in the bin to avoid mould.

This topic was automatically closed after 33 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.