Heads of Staff Misconduct

to be fair 500 points is what the space law wiki says for that theft alone but shooting lethals at the mime seems like shitsec, also you kinda deserved getting blown up if you are freeing random prisoners without being law 2’d to

3 Likes

500 points for petty theft?

Also sec not allowed to valid borgs because they got in their way of lethaling dem valids…

Yes it is. Borgs should still do everything they can to prevent suicide because it is harmful. What borgs do not care about is threats of suicide as a form of coercion.

“I will suicide/self-harm if you don’t do x”

Borg is not obligated to allow you to do X. Borg is, however, expected to prevent you from self-harm. They can mark you as insane, restrain you and/or deliver you to medbay for treatment. (Request beaker of happiness, for instance)

• Releasing prisoners, locking down security without any likely indication of future harm, or sabotaging the security team when you are not obliged to do so is against the rules.

From silicon policy. The sentence was definitely a bit harsh, but this isn’t far enough over the line that I’m willing to take action. RD can’t blow you for following laws - you were not simply following your laws in the case of releasing prisoners that weren’t at risk of harm. Continuing to hover around HoS would have been acceptable since he is clearly prone to outbursts (and the over-escalation against mime never actually occurred - there are no logs of lethals being used against them)

Leaving thread open for discussion/disagreements since this is a bit of a borderline case.

Petty Theft - Medium Crime

Resisting Arrest - Minor Crime

Sparking a Manhunt - Adds one minute to the brig timer per 2 minutes chased.

1 Like

Sparking a Manhunt

He chased him 1 minute into maints…

Stealing secway would actually be Theft not Petty Theft thus a Major not a Medium crime since it’s a restricted item in short supply. Space suits, insulated gloves and other department-specific items also fall under this category.

You have a habit of being a shitter borg who eventually gets themselves killed this last day or two it seems.

On another shift three officers including myself arrested a lizard in Science, and during the arrest you decided to pax me several times despite me acting totally nonlethal. When I questioned why you did so, you paxed me another 5 times and injected tiring solution to leave me falling down for the next few minutes.

Later in the round you set an officer to arrest randomly so Beepsky could arrest them, injected another officer with tiring solution and then continued to fuck with Security for absolutely no reason and you were eventually killed for it. I can’t recall the round ID to make a player report about this but I’ll be absolutely sure to ahelp you the next time you act like a shitter borg again.

On another shift three officers including myself arrested a lizard in Science, and during the arrest you decided to pax me several times despite me acting totally nonlethal. When I questioned why you did so, you paxed me another 5 times and injected tiring solution to leave me falling down for the next few minutes.

It was 3 to 1, and the lizard was screaming “HARMBATON”. Plus, pax doesn’t have any negative side effects.

Later in the round you set an officer to arrest randomly so Beepsky could arrest them, injected another officer with tiring solution and then continued to fuck with Security for absolutely no reason and you were eventually killed for it. I can’t recall the round ID to make a player report about this but I’ll be absolutely sure to ahelp you the next time you act like a shitter borg again.

Not randomly. Y’all were abusing the clown (on a greenshift). After being held for 10 mins in the interrogation room and 5 mins timer in brig (for having a captain curiass captain gave to him, easy to realize given he had no tools and nobody had broken into cap’s office). Right after the clown left brig, the ‘random officer’ arrested him for a crime he didn’t commit, even though I told him he just left brig, so I set him on wanted and tried to release clown. HoS then perma’d the clown and ionrifle’d me.

HoS’s shitseccing that round sparked a stationwide revolution. He basically abused the clown for half the shift, and lethaled the crew for the other half. Keep in mind, I was on “treat others how you would like others to treat you” lawset, not the default crewsimov that round.

Would you like to be pumped full of tranquelizer and be set to arrest?

If I was a murdering psychotic type 4 megalomaniac- that is much preferable to the other option

1 Like

Found the round ID, made a report about it now.

Are you expecting a no?

And first of all, he was shouting they were harmbaton.
Second of all, synthpax doesn’t do anything.
Lastly, the clown did nothing wrong TM.

1 Like

dont only cut off half of it cringe “insuls and space suits count” “items in limited supply” there is only one secway…

no but they can when you free random prisoners who stole unique items

1 Like

The secway also serves very little actual purpose. I really have to question why insuls are an example on that list too. There’s not exactly a shortage of them between tool storage and engineering.

Pretty sure ‘stealing unique items’ reffers to cap’s gun, hand tele, etcetera.

Mime literally just unmounted HoS off the secway and rode it into maints.

1 Like

thats grand theft, normal theft is just a hard to replace item and petty thef is a petty item.

1 Like

Apparently, secway makes you slip-proof (maybe even lube proof, but need citation on that) so you could use it with a circuit smoke machine for easy non-lethal AOE (also, there is at most, two in existence…).

As for insuls, it probably makes the list because it is :

• cargo order only
  • the ultimate rookie tider enabler
  • a requirement for any meaningful wiring work (I mean, you could work with an unpowered grid and use a dropper filled with greybull on your eyes to connect it to the main grid, but come on…)

so yeah, you want to defend those

I don’t think the silicon’s behaviour has anything to do with the immediate use of lethals against the mime, to be honest, and should be handled in a separate report while focusing on the security here with that being the case.

This is actually a clever thing that I do as borg pretty regularly if security officers are using lethals/beating prisoners in security and law 2 me to leave, so I don’t see any problem with this.