Hawks-The-Eyes , Self Antag

I already made a player report on them, my throwing plants was to stop aggressive dude from welding me, Hawks just took circular saw and straight went after me

Edit: I was not the first one to use force against a person, second robo chainflashed me and pushed my against wall multiple times for unscrewing airlock panel

Okay lets start at what ever.
You did not even opened your fucking mouth the whole trip to security, assuming you are the HOS so dont play the innocent here. you wanted the escalation. Also i never shot innocent, the only people that got shot was Luka… he sadly didnt died… a Security officer who got like at least 1 minute to fuck off but he decided to nah… and one other security officer who later grabbed your ION Rifle after you got yeet’d. I did never attacked innocents, for example the medics in medbay that where stupid enough to heal you (actually i wish medics would actually do that to me when i am dead, i wonder, Metacomming much? Well, just a wild theory)

Wasn’t bothering to talk to you on my way to security because you were just shitting on me telling me Im the worst hos so why even bother replying to cancer like that and again self antang against security because “im right , stand my ground law” is not a valid way to go.

Quoting this so it’s in paragraph form so people (me) can actually read what it says

1 Like

Quoting this so it’s in paragraph form so people (me) can actually read what it says

Edit:
Yeah, these two totally need a ban.
Here’s another player report of what happened directly prior that shows more shitty behavior

not what happened according to here:

this

literally admitting to attacing peopel with the intent to kill as non antag, holy shit

That’s literally a war crime. Enjoy the ban

What do i care what this liar is saying.
Also… Excuse me but do you need your 5 minutes of attention or why do you comment on this?

If anyone wants to tell anything to that report, go to Hawks-The-Eyes and Kur-Reet player report as it involves the second one that was a total shitter that round.

Edit: It is against same people, just widened, so admins close this and handle it in my report.

1 Like

see Hawks-The-Eyes and Kur-Reet player report
accepted

1 Like

Just wanna say, sorry Admins for attacking two of your better friends. Just keep doing nothing on other people, you are good admins.

yes i metafriend with everyone except you. keep thinking the same way, you are the only one here who’s right.

I mean, this idiot comes to Robotics, starts a fight because he aint got his fancy accessories (which, of course is totaly NOT Overescalating and i bet you wont even give him a note, after all he is a Mentor and i bet he did barely helped any person while i helped many people to learn Robotics if they asked). Then, the HOS decided to not do his job at all and wonders if people start to do self justice, yeah thats of course is totaly not fine, then he lied about a surgery called Pacification (Read the wiki if you are not too stupid to google that https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Surgery , Colorando, as HOS you SHOULD know this but hey its BEEStation “MRP” after all) and when asked to get away they do the opposite and just throw themself into the fight. Welp.

Edit:: not to mention that everyone in “MRP” can be a massive shitter, from Chemist that throw Potassium at people who sweat water, up to Botanics killed half of the station with Killer Tomatoes up to random idiots with EMP nades and they get away with a waaaaaaaaaay lower sentence just because oopsie doopsie we are, allegedly, new and we did a little fucky wacky upsie.

Keep crying my dood you over escalated way hard because “security can’t do jobs” like get over yourself and just move on next time

Yeah next time i just F1 you for not doing your job.
IC Issue incoming.

oh sorry I came asking only for eyes protection, as I was engineer, and sorry I opened airlock panel to be chainflashed and very harmed against wall. Your robo pal over reacted to the situation, and you decided to crit me, even if I didn’t touch you, then change AI laws to fucking kill me and entire sec, you really think this is conspiracy, because admins protect mentors? In reality it’s quite opposite.

Well, as a Mentor you should know what a “Autolathe” is and that you can get a Welding mask from there, so you had plenty other options, but lets give you the benefit of doubt that you are still a new player who couldnt know that.
Also i never told the AI to kill all of security, just dont help them. Thats a difference you blatant liar.

Keep in mind I shouldn’t equip everything possible to be immune to antags, that’s what rules say. Also even if you didn’t tell AI to kill sec, you told it to stop one person at any cost, on greenshift, as non antag. Just enjoy your ban.

Are you retarded?
You admit to break the rules because you wanted welding shield eyes because then you would be immune against antags that may flash you. If thats your argumentation against “just get a welding mask”. Good job, you played yourself.