Hangyu wants to repent and become Admin

I lack engineering skills.

My advice for that would be to try and learn engineering. Itā€™s a fun department once you learn it.

I would, but setting up the SM has been very inconsistent. Despite my best attempts, Iā€™ve only ever done it successfully once. Iā€™m better (in my opinion) at reading and writing, which is why I apply for admin rather than mentor. I am better at helping with law/rule issues rather than physical issues.

Iā€™m not actively biased, but there could be obvious passive bias towards security if I do something wrong whilst handling the bwoink. I will never be intentionally biased.

Thatā€™s still an issue.

The ability to avoid being biased and instead judge people on the situation is pretty important.

Quote from admin conduct

Any form of bias in dealing with players is not tolerated, favoritism from players or other staff should not weigh in the decision making process

I am going to give a tentative +1 because I think you can be a fine adminā€¦ if you manage to chill out which I am not sure you are able to do.

I have misworded myself.

I could be considered biased toward security should I mishandle something during the bwoink; as such, I will attempt to leave shitsec bwoinks to other members to minimize accusations of bias. I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

I promise Iā€™ll try prove myself, Ravellon.

If Iā€™m reading this correctly you mean to say you wouldnā€™t be biased but people might think you were?

Essentially, yes. I acknowledge that I do not have theā€¦ best reputation amongst certain players.

Making a slip-up on a security-based case could tank my trust as an administrator.

Ah, that makes a lot more sense

T: +1

Please take your time deciding, I do not wish to rush the administrator team.

You seem genuinely invested in doing admin things from what iā€™ve read with you on discord.
You have a spotty record, but mayhaps you have the spirit.

+1

This isnā€™t your exact ckey. Is it not ā€œbrotherhangyulā€?

1. Firstly, bwoink the mime telling them to change their name. Definitely a bad name; forcibly change it if required and apply an appearance ban if the issue consists. Iā€™m gonna reference the escalation policy now. The Mime has begun attacking with weapons (Stools), though I assume that the intent was escalation policy step three rather than four. The Bartender has every right to fire back, which he does. The mime then attempts to kill him with a bottle and sets him on fire; the bartender once more has every right to crit the mime. Killing the mime might earn him a note AT MOST, but this genuinely just seems like the bartender was defending himself. Definitely slam a note onto the mime for starting uneeded conflict / overescelation.

UwU is a fine but cringy mime name.

I assume the mime was throwing stools, which is meh and fair, being shot with beanbags for it is also fair, bartender trashing mime is also fair.

Mime lighting the bartender on fire is sus but can maybe be okay if they just bopped them and tried to run away. If they bop them and then start smacking with a toolbox that is clear murderous intent and is not. Lighting someone on fire once and running off isnā€™t clearly an attempt to kill and is a bit extreme but on MRP seems fine to me. Its not HRP.

The mime should expect a firm sentence by sec though.

Bartender critting someone for lighting them on fire is totally fine, they shouldnā€™t execute the mime and should instead give them to sec though.

You were job banned for something minor 10 days ago and then sever banned for something major a month ago.

264 hours with 5 bans

0.02 bans per hour

Ehhh, not the cleanest or the most time but it looks like we could give you a shot.

+1

It is BrotherHangyul, my bad.

Thanks for giving me a shot, I promise I wonā€™t make any more IC mistakes.

T: +3

Sorry to mention you @Caecilius, Iā€™d just like to have your input on my answers to your questions.

Q1 is Fine

Q2: You might wanna check for metacomms/let them know that itā€™s not allowed in case they do it, but donā€™t ban/punish them over it.

Q3: Mimes are exempt from naming guidelines outside of extreme cases. Handling of escalation is ok.

hangy you kinda robust

but you get way to angry

Okay so is this occurring on MRP or LRP?