Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2020-11-21
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
“Ban evasion and griefer"
Appeal Reason:
my first ban on the server was on 2019-06-08 for being griefer, and in my ban evasion happened because I switched computer soon tried to enter the server and i was detected so, i swear that 2019 to today i changed a lot if you can give me one more chance, PLEASE.

1 Like

Either way, its been a year, so any perma ban is indeed appealable.

I say give my man a chance!

Got a vouch from another server, my dude?

You have a worrying ban from a month and a year ago on TGMC.

Now, what happens on other servers will stay on other servers of course, and we would certainly be willing to overlook it. IF you can provide a vouch from a reputable server, that you are within good standing with its Staff.

I play ss13 sometimes I have nothing to show but currently playing only on tg / sybil and Brazilian servers that have already closed

Tg’s a fine source for a vouch. Go and gather some more hours there and then just ahelp and ask if they would be willing to vouch for good behaviour.
A vouch is mandatory to appeal perma bans.

Its been a long while since this shit went down so we can for sure think about maybe letting you back in - once you provide a vouch.

Im going to be closing this for now, but please do go ahead and open a new appeal once you’ve gotten a vouch.