Offender’s In-Game Name: Mimo

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01-10-2021

Round Number: 25942

Rules Broken:
3. Be Excellent to Each Other
4. You Must Roleplay
5. Don’t Self Antag
9. No Powergaming

Incident Description: Guilleco played as ‘Mimo’ the mime, he gathered a lube sprayer (or several), sunglasses, hulk superpower from genetics, reactive table-port armor and got to work. He ran around the station and lubed/tabled what he could, mainly griefing security. He did this for at least half an hour straight, as you can imagine how easy it is with such items and hulk, not even counting mime’s native powers.

He griefed to such an extent, that an officer actually said he’s going to cryo because it made the round insufferable for them.

Additional Information: It was a greenshift.

1 Like

are–

is this–

are you really reporting a mime for space lube?

2 Likes

There is a difference between using spacelube to slip a few people and going around lubing everything as a hulk wearing reactive teleport armor for half an hour.

I would also add he had a security bowman headset on him, most likely to derive sadistic pleasure as he griefed with his powergaming gear.

How the fuck did you get only the lube part out of the description?

Seriously, you are told that he was unstunnable, ‘uncontainable’ shitter, who was shitting lube everywhere and the only thing you observe is that he lubed. Bruh.

(Forget the post below, smh I wanted to edit but ended up making a new post, content has been edited into this post)

1 Like

Classic mimo. annoying sec to cryo. lube tableport hulk and then sec dont realize they can lethal hulks to detain them.

1 Like

Not everyone wants to lethal them all the time, also keep in mind there were a lot of people around them (for some reason).

You have to lethal hulks it’s legit that simple

Only another 137 more reports to go before a rule 1/5 community removal.

Look how nothing will be out of this like usually

That’s cool. I’m sure a pattern will emerge eventually.

Borderline murderbone as a beeman. Do it on LRP.

Lit self on fire as a mime in order to ignite others in the hallway. Like many pranks and situations involving you as a mime, this is not a prank that’s funny for the others involved - it’s self antag. Try out some actual jobs on the station and take a break from gimmick roles.

Validhunting and lrp behavior on mrp.

Being infected with a deadly disease yourself is not a valid reason to spread it, especially to people that haven’t done anything malicious against you

As psychiatrist, made explosive cigars and gave them to the mime, hinting that they should be used. Roleplay break as a non-antag.

Long history of self-antag and RP infringements as mime on MRP. Disabled security to full strip them and make a photo, then broke into HoP office to ‘hide from a borg’. Later broke into bridge to fullstrip the captain and, dress them as a felinid and take a photo.

Attacked the clown at round start for no clear reason and then killed them with cakehat. If you want to play this try our LRP server.

[MRP]2 reinforced bolas, armored vest,5 throwing stars, full set of tools, flash -just in case. Also shoved and stole x-01 multiphase gun from HoS while being arrested. auth: PowerfulBacon

Killed the HoP after going into his office. Tried to valid him after HoP killed Ian who he was using as a shield. Authed by moccha.

as CMO, handcuffed and buckled to chair a medical doctor, then proceed to suicide and dc. the said medical doctor got killed by the slaughter demon later

Murdered and looted a sec officer because they arrested them for having an AA ID and using it to break into secure areas. Sec doing their jobs and arresting you when you do illegal shit does not allow you to valid them. Has a ton of notes about this kind of thing, as well as a note for this exact type of thing with the Captain arresting him and killing the captain in revenge. Previous round ID, 5484.

As non-antag detonated a maxcap bomb in security, has several other notes about griefing.

Well Mimo has been avoiding perma because how well he knows what he can and cannot do. But really, after a nth report how disruptive they are for a regular round, they should’ve been permad, as least from Sage.

Let’s not forget that they were an admin and are a mentor, so should be behaving properly.

It was fun when you robusted sec once, it was fun when you did it twice. Hell, it was fun when you did it for a 100th time, but it really is time to stop.

1 Like

Guille o is the kinda lad that should be playing LRP, I only ever see him there when he’s server banned from sage

Oh, so that still haven’t changed on Bee
Reminds me of Secret Slav-guy was straight up murdering people as nonantag and ERPing with them both while they were still alive and then dead, describing how he was getting pleasure from killing and raping them, constantly yelling how he was coming because of it etc guy pretty much singlehandle made golden dead (I was actually often playing there to work on autism engi projects since it was not uncommon for me to be the only person online for hours) but nothing could be done cause ERPing only counts when both sides participate in it, not just one and there were almost never admins online to witness murders…and who would check reports on forum, just imagine having to do some logdiving so reports were either completly ignored or logs were missing

I’m just never sure if those people get pass to break rules without any serious repercussions because they got some friends among admins or its because admins know they can’t actually do anything about them and believe its just better to let them do their thing hoping they’ll get bored over time instead of banning them like they would anyone else and having them coming everyday on new acc and griefing players as much as possible

Slav has been yeeted for a while.

reminds me of the freddy unrobust issue just got gamer gear every round as miner and cryo’d on the faunas he didn’t want but it was technically not against the rules.

No, this is the straw that breaks the camel’s back - unlike several in the past, this report is sustained by logs and recent relevant warnings instead of hearsay from rounds where they were actually an antag by the end of it all.

Report Accepted.