Guilleco (again) (again) Player Report

To make sure I read this right, breaking into eva to steal stuff is fine if the HoP denied access, correct?

Seriously, your a cool admin @Ruko, but how on earth is this being ignored once again?

4 Likes

I got a fucking note for using devil stun on sec, and he keeps robbing and table critting clowns every roundstart, then he proceeds to validbait sec and command. Being robust is one thing, being a dick is other. Look at this thread, are all those people lying? Not wanna use that argument but ," people have been banned for less".

1 Like

i dont really see if you really understand, acording to rule 4 "Respect space law and standard operating procedures. Committing minor crimes is justifiable through roleplay, but major crimes should typically be avoided. " in tihis case the crime petty theft, in terms of cake hat, would be suported by the roleplay of the mimo character trademark hat but others like for example BoE of eva or lawyer office just to take something and leave (materials, belt, multitool, shades, mostly shades) isin’t something that the standard mime should do so acording to this i did break this rule in several ocasions, and ill avoid as if right now breaking into anywhere i dont belong just to steal something that shouldn’t be on a mime person, and i accept whatever punshimet this involves.
About the robbing the clown and table critting him: Every round of ss13 i start as Mimo i first of all, open the chest of toys and take the creampie and pie the clown in the face, then i leave to take soap, hat and see if primary tool storage has something of value left. I do not engage on further action against the clown unless he retaliates and begins to escalate after i pie him wich in most cases leads to me tablecritting him for stamina damage and then throwing him down disposals or if this happens outside the back theatre room into cheff or bartender area, further escalations made by the clown will be presented in the same result or worse (that one time i cuffed a clown for coming back to fight me after i already threw him down disposals 3 times and i striped him into sailor girl uniform and cat ears and took photos of him).
i already addressed the probems with security on before but to make it short and clear i tend to prank anybody on the station, this includes sec and captain, and the pranks can go from sliping them several times and stealing their shoes to literally cuffing a sec officer and dressing him up in the theatre room with different cosplays for photo sessions with words “UWU” spray painted arround them, ive done this 3 times 2 to 2 different sec officers 1 willingly accepted to do it the other one ressisted after i cuffed him and got sent to perma (pink kitty and the other was Velvet) the other time hop Swinston was being brought to brig for some reason but he let himself get arrested and while that was happening i took him when they stopped grabbing him to deal with something else and took photo sessions with him. i admit being a pain in the ass after being arrested for whatever reason and will ressist and try to escape at every single opportunity given so that usually gives me a longer sentence or more reason for sec to find me, you can really see the difference when im antag (i end up dead) and when im not (in a cell the entire round)

imma go for now ill be answering question tonight

ok bruh

this is kind of signalling powergaming & validhunting is okay now though…?

hey im still arround (for now) can you tell me where i powergame/ validhunt?

Read admin conduct. You need to give a specific round ID, as part of admin conduct reads, and I quote:

Do not ban players unless you can prove their guilt through logs

No round ID, no logs, no ban. Even a rough span of round IDs would do if he does it every round.

For example by taking shades and flashes every round.

flashes i dont take because i was told that was considered as powergaming but when i ahelped to ask about shades i was told they werent

Breaking into lawyers office just to steal them is powergaming, finding them in maints is not.

2 Likes

and asking for them?

I am not an admin but I don’t think asking someone for shades is powergaming.

the that would be the same as walking in as the door are open and taking them right? because that is about 60% of the times how i take them the other 40% is me breaking in

No. Asking them for shades and waiting for them to give it to you is not powergaming. Breaking in, entering thru an open door (which wasn’t meant to be open to you) and grabbing them would be powergame.
But to be safe, just don’t take the shades, you don’t need them anyway.

then thats it, this entire post concludes in the only powergaming act that i do is one that dosent really affect anybody arround me unless they are either security or have malicous intent against me wich is the only reason why i only get them

and i just keept doing it that way untill now because i was told that the item in specific was not considered as powergaming

mfw my eva question doesn’t get answered

why break into somewhere (eva) if you get told no, bro…

i already answered this like 2 times now, but ill do it again, i broke in because i needed materials to begin my project wich was me painting the station a specific color, to do that i needed materials to make spray cans and after i got them because the autolathe in cargo was empty i started spraying everything blue untill a detective and a paramedic killed me and failed to properly ressurect me and i ended up diying arround 18 times that round

Much of the behaviour is self-admitted like I pointed out Major Trespass into two areas every round, and hacking open doors isn’t logged anyway.