Guilleco (again) (again) Player Report

Yeah at this point adv sunglasses are pretty common, you can find like 10 of them in maint and they have more uses than just for flash protection. And flashes are mostly used for stunning by sec and stunning+killing by most people and not as an actual self defence tool.

imma go to bed for today, ill read and asnwer tomorrow after work

LOOK OUT HERE COMES THE PROOF TRAIN SINCE CLEARLY THIS ISN’T ENOUGH

https://forums.beestation13.com/t/guilleco-again-player-report/5521/77

Your own fucking admins said it was a valid report. Hell, you yourself admitted it was self-antagging. Why do we not make player reports? We do, you just ignore them because for some dumbass reason anything involving Mimo gets shut down. You want the proof? Here it FUCKING is.

It isn’t useful nor fair to pursue a 2 month old report for a minorly actionable incident.

I’m sure that if I logdive, I can find something minor that you did wrong in… the last 3 months and get you banned for at least a few days.

But that wouldn’t be fair nor just.

Ah, yes, just because everybody on the staff team decides to refuse to take care of Mimo my report is now invalid. Minorly actionable? He fucking murdered somebody because he wanted to powergame. It’s old because the admins refuse to actually take it seriously; maybe if you actually took this shit when it’s actually made we wouldn’t be so pissed. This is not minor, this is major, especially with past notes and bans.

Old player reports have led to action before; fucking protect your community if you really care about them.

1 Like

I was incorrect. That thread was locked because of popcorn, not because it was not actionable enough.

No judgement has yet been made on that thread.

And yet within 3 days of this one you’ve decided “mimo good”?

The evidence is RIGHT THERE. Look at it for the love of god.

There’s not exactly “Pro-Mimo” bias, so much as ‘Players that negatively interact with admins a lot know the right things to say most of the time’.

I’m not beating that guy to death because I’m shitcurity, they had a flash!

Why did I crit the clown and shove them down disposals? They were trying to slip me with soap!

The Mimo report you linked will be handled

I’m not beating that guy to death because I’m shitcurity, they had a flash!

I feel like that’s a thinly veiled jab at me. Based.

A lot of lawyering here.

Not powergaming because it “technically” can be picked up to look cool, but that’s not the reason I pick these items.

Stop the topic from closing this is still on-going.

There was nothing actionable in this report.

There was no round id, and no specific behavior.

This is crazy lol

20 characters

ahahahahahaha
Mimo wins again!
still idk why you all cry about him

Mimo hasn’t won; I’ve speed-tracked my report straight to Bloons.

You fool; I’m 5 steps ahead of you.

2 Likes

okay redditman
mimo will survive
he always does

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 26 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.