Golden mourning thread

Why god why…………………………

1 Like

Louie will forever mourn the loss of Golden
“You were good son, real good… maybe even the best…”

3 Likes

I will forever cherish my days playing shitter CE as john bob and putting supermatters everywhere on the station where a supermatter shouldn’t be but there is a greater question at play. will enough of us flood dare i say, tide into sage hard enough that the admins cant handle it causing sage to just become golden continuing the cycle? where the old server dies we shall find refuge in new flesh to live once more to continue the autism cycle.

Unrelated but what chapter? Personally I play AdMech.

Thanks again for teaching me how to do the SM on Golden, I really appreciated that.

Hey no problem I’m honestly surprised anyone learned anything from my bad explaining skills to be perfectly honest. Just make sure you remember the recipe for fun and you cant go wrong: shitter on highpop worker on lowpop.

Chad Blood Ravens, and i need to paint 1.5k points of them, Emprah help me.

I also have 2,5k points of Black legion which is my main army.

Cool army, cool lore, atrocious to play against.

1 Like

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Kinda weird to think about how different my experience with SS13 would’ve been if I chose TG or Goon as my first server. Probably would’ve been better with Goon honestly, but the age of “chaotic fun” on Golden was a blast while it lasted. God knows I won’t try to relive it when the only alternatives are 10000 ping downstreams and furry servers.

I hope Sage gets better now that it’ll probably have the full focus of the code monkeys and ‘mins, though it won’t ever be the same when I can’t exchange unkind words with Sage’s captain over cross-server comms. :slightly_frowning_face:

Rest in piss Golden, you’ll be missed for a week or two

2 Likes

feeling’s mutual bro, godspeed

1 Like
1 Like

I somewhat liked golden, played solely golden for a while (on an old account). It isn’t for everyone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.