Golden is golden dumpster for MRP admins

ok i have quotes, they are from the bans page and the forum

first is Rublax’s recent Sage ban from Caecilius (search Rublax on the bans page to find this):

“Critted a geneticist for smashing his bar drinks, then critted a chef for shoving him, then set multiple people on fire and bypassed filter. Go back to golden.”

ok I don’t really feel like spending that much time typing this out, I’ll just say that telling players that have broken the rules on MRP to go to LRP, where that behavior is also against the rules… is blatantly telling me that not only does this admin team not care about Golden, they don’t like Golden!

For further clarification, OVERESCALATION IS AGAINST THE RULES ON LRP

Then I got this old quote from Ruko, who gallantly claims that antags boning for no reason on LRP would not be solved by admin presence.

It’s just a load of bullshit!! Sorry! I would be more professional about it but like. Very very few admins have spent the time they spend on MRP, on LRP so we DO NOT KNOW what admin presence would do on LRP BECAUSE WE’VE NEVER HAD ADMINS. I get pissed off because there is no accountability, let alone acknowledgment, from Bee admins, so I can only imagine the pointlessness of this thread because of that. So here’s my 15 minute post, catch me NOT REPLYING to ppl being purely combative.

“OOC in IC yet again. This is a ban only from Sage, feel free to try out Golden.”

So… just to be clear, you want us to enforce OOC in IC on Golden? It’s currently not enforced at all there, and I’ve been under the impression this is what players wanted. Only ick ock is (IC in OOC), and even then it’s treated with an OOC ban rather than a server ban in almost every case.

Humanlike was MRP banned briefly to drive home that he wasn’t going to get infinite slaps on the wrist for breaking RP in IC chat by referencing OOC topics and happenings. Telling people admins are bwoinking him, talking about the LRP server, etc.

Rublax’ case I have no answer for. It looks to me like he came to intentionally grief MRP because he could, and even though he doesn’t usually go that far on Golden it really should have been a global ban imo.

2 Likes

Also the full post you tried to quote, since context matters quite a bit and you left out a substantial part of the post when quoting it (even if you did link to it, this is still really scummy)

Sole, in the name of all that is holy, don’t get OOC in IC banned in LRP; it used to be a rule that was not enforced before and has been removed from the rules list due to popular demand.

2 Likes

there i removed that part bc i was incorrect

not scummy at all. the context u gave has no affect on what i said

Antagonists are allowed to murderbone on LRP, Sole.
Taking it out of context as if I’m just saying ‘Admin presence doesn’t matter on LRP at all’ is definitely scummy.

to be clear i want u guys to give a shit about LRP. but tbh based on what u said, and the way u act, that’s not gonna happen because you can’t even acknowledge that u don’t give a shit about LRP. So I guess what I really want is for you to resign LMAO

1 Like

that’s what u said though, isn’t it? certainly it reflects the reality. considering the absolute lack of admins on lrp.

i mean i think me and Ruko are done here. U can go see for urself ppl, better yet, play on MRP, then play on LRP, see the difference then get back to me

I literally just finished a successful hijack round as alien queen two hours ago on LRP - I had to call for help from another admin to see if they would be willing to rush the shuttle because with 10 minutes to arrival we ran out of stuff to do and I didn’t want to keep dead people waiting for ages on the next round.

I’ve been playing primarily on LRP instead of MRP for the past month.

I genuinely can’t tell if this is supposed to be shitposting or if you’re seriously that skewed in your perspective. You posted one good example in your first post, but the other is just wrong.

i mean… i’m not gonna waste my time lawyering when i’ve been shit at lawyering here. i think how i feel about it is not skewed though. like at all. i’m nearing 800 hours primarily on LRP. if i was delusional i would tell you. but i’m glad you’re on Golden as a xeno queen now. it’s really made a difference

A full thread of sole being sole.

Hall of shame speedrun

unga… ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

bunga bitch i do it everyday

1 Like