Give Sec ballistics

So we already have laser guns and bullshit but those are boring there is an old 9mm pistol item that never ever gets used and it only spawns in like 1 space ruin and you cant even find any ammo for it so I would say nerf it to the point of a laser rifle and replace it but it does brute because I’m tired of using laser tag weapons I want real guns

4 Likes

ammo can only be crafted in sec, and there are different kinds including one that does stam damage

The armory has plenty of shotguns, which stop criminals in their tracks with two hits, and with the budget card you can buy more shotguns and WT550 Autorifles, which are ballistic laser rifles with a 20-round capacity and magazine reload.

I want automatic guns plus a gun that combines ballistic with laser. Plus WT550 are trash against lrp speeds

This.

Sec doesnt need more weapons only retards with power issues play sec, if you cant even use a disabler a bola and a baton dont bother. There is zero reason to make sec even more powerful than it already is just because people cant aim and want a 1 win tap weapon all for themselves.

2 Likes

If Zesko is gonna nerf stuns into the ground atleast port that glock from VG Az mentioned so we could have some “Shots fired” moments, like cmon

4 Likes

What if we add exoskeletons which are loked under research and require a sec id. they go on the suit slot and give you some armor, more punch damage and speed

im sorry sir, but you must have dropped your brain writing this, because as I can tell this is the work of one without a brain

i have dropped my brain when the assistant began taking 3 baton hits so he cut me up , resulting in brain loss

just flash non stop and beat and buy one of those pro korean gaming mouses off amazon where you click faster then a cheetah runs

I will gouge out the eyes of people because flash is now worthless

1 Like

I used the shotgun. You know why?
Cause the shot gun doesn’t miss, and unlike the shitty hybrid taser it stops a criminal in their tracks in two hits. Bang, bang, and they’re fucking done. I use four shots just to make damn sure. Because, once again, I’m not there to coddle a buncha criminal scum sucking f------, I’m there to 1) Survive the fucking round. 2) Guard the armory. So you can absolutely get fucked. If I get unbanned, which I won’t, you can guarantee I will continue to use the shotgun to apprehend criminals. Because it’s quick, clean and effective as fuck. Why in the seven hells would I fuck around with the disabler shots, which take half a clip just to bring someone down, or with the tazer bolts which are slow as balls, impossible to aim and do about next to jack shit, fuck all. The shotgun is the superior law enforcement weapon. Because it stops crime. And it stops crime by reducing the number of criminals roaming the fucking halls.

4 Likes

ballistic laser rifles
dogelter-1

7 Likes

Sorry, I meant that as they had the same damage values, from the wiki description: “Practically just a brute, harder to reload in most cases laser gun.

listen just learn to be robust instead of giving shitcurity lethals because “lol we need em”

Git gud
20 characters

Greatest idea yet sec cant to shit with only laser based weapons.

skip the middle man, turn armory into this.

4 Likes

No Esword? sad bro not epic

katanas? lame. get da lazor sords.