Gimmick Job Suggestion Thread

ok and starts with a paper that depicts some of the basic drugs like: mannitol, meth and spacedrugs

3 Likes

not sure what the name would be, but like an anti-janny that has the sole job of shitting up the entire station. starts with spray paint, crayons, a spray bottle full of radium, a briefcase with a bunch of paper and a pen to leave copies of WGW all over the station, and some glitter

Aniki

starts with jabroni outfit and bottle of spray tan

you encourage others to work-out, lift and improve their lives

1 Like

You fool, that’s just a clown

Special version: War Reporter
Same thing as before but gets to ride along with an ERT with a blue press armor vest and helmet

3 Likes

Pizza Delivery Man:
Starts with delivery uniform, and a pizza beacon.
Beacon, when used, spawns a pizza in the deliveryman’s hand and tells him who to deliver it to with a cooldown of maybe 5/10 minutes

7 Likes

shut the hell up furry ahhahahaha

1 Like

no. no I will not.

Imagine playing AI and getting an alert for someone in armory, only to see it flushed down the f*cking drain/disposals/vent system, then stored in some pipes inside of maints.

2 Likes

Are you making a case for or against?

1 Like

I wonder if it’s a good idea to purchase ‘gimmick jobs’ from the beeshop, and have them permanently replace your assistant jobs.

Not feasible, and im not coding it

Politician.

You are some guy who promised to “keep an eye on Nanotrasen’s activities” when running for Senator or some shit.

Welp, now keep your word. But you’re treated as a civilian.

Get crooked and turn a blind eye, or keep your word and threaten to out their evil deeds (Not like that’s gonna help anyone or do anything else than having NT on your ass).

Or even better; get paid by the Syndicate to flex on NT. Pump yourself with nanites, Sleeping Carp, and start slapping people while yelling quotes from the best character in Metal Gear Rising.

6 Likes

Probably gonna get more complaints than commends for adding this one in…

1 Like

note: gimmick jobs are super easy to add and if you guys wanna make prs for em i wont stop ya

1 Like

Fucker in Maint:

• spawns with a shank
  • unable to understand galactic common
  • is just a monkeyman
  • probably has brain damage
  • able to follow lavaland escalation
5 Likes

The new metagame would be to spawn as the gimmick job for free antag :wink:

2 Likes

Serial killer
-dwells maints
-kills tiders trying to loot
-actually gets killed by the first toolbox weilder it sees
-can only beat cat surgeon

3 Likes

I am saying it would be hilarious. It would take you time so beepsky can end your round, and the cost will only make you able to get a 2 Tc item

Idea: Boticist

Spawns in maint robotics or some special maint botics and is unhealthily obsessed with bots. Securitrons, Floorbots, Cleanbots, you name it. Gets the equipment needed to make a few.
and if he rolls traitor? You better be prepared for a lot of emagged beepskies and grieffouses

5 Likes