CKEY: AshtonValentine

Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY: Gayiko

Offender’s In-Game Name: Vivian Mcmullen

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 7/26/2022

Round Number: 39539

Rules Broken: 1, 3, 7

Incident Description: I was a HoP on the shuttle in medbay in crit, Vivian Mcmullen as a non-antag and a medical doctor comes in and I ask him to help me. He then shoves me onto the table and continues shoving me without helping me, another guy comes in and tries to stop him, so they start shoving each other. The doctor loses and I slowly get out of crit, the moment I do, I use my stick and restraints to try arresting him. For 10 sec I fail miserably and just leave him. I go to the shuttle’s bridge and he follows me. He continues shoving me but the CMO shoves him and I restrain him and buckle him to a chair. Then he start talking about getting me banned and discussing the round when the round hasn’t ended, he justified it all by stating “Round is ending.”

Additional Information: when the round was over he said.

OOC: Gayiko: I am under no obligation to heal security or command stafff
OOC: Gayiko: I should have oded the hop on something
OOC: Gayiko: while he was in crit

EDIT
Additionally, I remember he was breaking into the security outpost and broke into the security locker as a non-antag mid-round because he wanted “gear”. So I assume he also broke rule 2 (No powergaming).
EDIT

3 Likes

For the admins, did you two interact at all prior to this?

I don’t know, I suspect not, but I don’t remember any names after the round ends, so even if I did I wouldn’t remember. EDIT I remember when I joined the game in arrivals he was breaking into the security outpost and broke into the security locker as a non-antag. So I assume he had a grudge against me because I reported him to the HoS and captain. EDIT

I’ll deal with this report. I wasn’t able to get in touch with this player.

I had already banned this guy the same day that you made the report.

Ban reasons were similar to the ones found in this report.
However, this round they acted in a much worse way, constantly breaking our of character and self antagonising.
They did not improve after getting previously banned.
They are not here to follow the rules, maybe they’ll change in a year.

Report issued