Gavla banned by Haliris

CKEY: Gavla
Admin’s CKEY: Haliris
Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both
Ban Type: Temporary
Ban Length: 3 Days (Server)
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 12/25/2022
Round ID: 41961 on Acacia

Ban Reason: R13: Antag conduct. Malf AI goes Delta w/no murderbone objective or provocation.

Appeal Reason:
I was given two kinds of bans. A server ban and a job ban. I am appealing the server ban.
I do not intend to appeal the job ban, I deserve it, be it 3 weeks after the fact.

I am appealing the server ban because I have not practiced AI on Acacia after the event (12/06/2022) and I have learned what I did wrong since then- Unaware until today about the post made about me, this is my rebuttal.

Additional Information:
I admit to my wrong doings and the Job ban is justified. I do not have an issue with the Job ban. I believe I do need to work on understanding escalation and various conducts. The job ban was issued once I received enough hours in the silicon department and I decided to Play AI on Acacia. I received Malf AI either at the start or later in the round and I figured the ultimate goal of the AI was to go Delta, disregarding the objectives and wiki. I was wrong. OOC chat after the round questioned why I activated the Doomsday and later I learned why it was unjust. It has been 3 weeks since the happening and I am now punished today with a 3 day ban.

I do not believe the server ban was justified. Be it, 3 days is a short duration and nothing to cry over about. I’d rather not debate about my thought process about my actions in the long past- but I can say for sure with confidence, that after playing on BeeStation and being more informed about the rules and guidelines in the present (and after a couple of bwoinks); that I am sorry to everyone involved in the round. I had ruined the fun of others while trying to win the game.

Anyways, Merry Christmas.

1 Like

The server ban is justified, it is true however that your conduct has been okay despite that one incident, and I like how you worded your appeal. I’ll lift the server ban since a day has passed.