Garrycolemans Mentor application. Third in the series

**Your CKEY:**Garrycoleman69

**Your Discord:**RiverMoth#7871

**How long have you been playing ss13?:**uhhhhhh like Early 2019? I am lretty sure i forgot i said in my other aps

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: I dunno maybe some of the old mentor team? I don’t even know if any of them are still mentors. Plus my imaginary friend martin

Game Experience (More Detailed): Well I got a decent amount of game experience. Just haven’t played in a lil bit due to some personal issues. Was gonna start playing more now that I have free time and am not well. Yeah in the middle of all that stuff. Anyways i played alot of medical, sec and sci plus a small bit of mining before stopping because the mesons lagged my shutty 200$ laptop. I could post my hours but like my second app i’m in a fuckin mcdonalds. I can post them more when i get home. But i’ve done alot of toxins and can easily make a 50k maxcap plus i am now starting to learn atmos more. Honestly engineering. Not my strong suit but yeah. I guess that’s it? If you ask specific questions i could give better awnsers anyways later gonna eat my quarter pounder. ((Extra note i have been a mentor twice now))

alrighty, post hours

1 Like

Help me, i just had a 2 hour nap and felt like i lived 13 billion years. Sae the beginning of humanity and saw the end. That shit was WILD

1 Like

poor to nonexistant sleep scedule… good sign

do post hours tho

Sounds good boss lemme just go get em

Get more recent playtime, then apply. Maybe being demoted for inactivity twice now means something…

I can already tell this is going to be a long and arduous thread if this is how we are starting out.

^

Hey man it wasn’t twice for deactivity. And it’s not my fault the GRIND requires my attention. I’m on that fuckin 60 seconds in a minute. 60 minutes in an hour 24 hours in a day 7 days in a week 4 weeks jn a month 12 months in a year 10 years in a decade 100 years in a century 1000 years in a millenium GRIND. You wouldnt get it

Can you please post your hours

2 Likes

I don’t think I need to explain the issue here.

1 Like