CKEY: Spyrot2000

Admin’s CKEY: Raxraus

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Just one: bs_sage

Which server did the ban happen on? bs_sage

Ban Type: Temporary

Ban Length: 3 days.

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 06-28-2020

Round ID: 17801

Ban Reason: “Killed 2 people and injured more people in the crossfire on a greenshift and went SSD”.

Appeal Reason: I didn’t kill anyone. Not even got in a gunfight. I was a barteneder and protected my bar from two shitheads, one was a mime who was trying to break in and fucking with me, the other was a suicidial moth that just wanted to die by stealing toxic levels of alcohol and then drinking it.

I didn’t harm any one appart from this two guys in the whole round and I didn’t even kill one of them. The moth just killed himself and the mime scaped before I could get my hands on him.

I literally went AFK in a bathroom, when I came back I thought the round ended so I closed the game and played some Space Haven. When I tried to connect to the server a few minutes ago, I discovered I was banned.

Additional Information: I followed the mime and tried to harm him for trying to break in my bar, and throwing me stuff from the other part of the counter. Security wouldn’t do anything about it so I tried to kill him.

I tried shooting him multiples times but never hit anything that wasn’t either the mime, the floor, or the wall. Never did I shoot or harm anyone that wasn’t the mime or the guy moth.

By the way, the suicidal moth thing happend to me more than once. Every time I see that moth he tries to climb the counter, get in the other side of the bar, then drink poisonous level of alcohol until he dies.

Alright I’ll look into this.

Thanks for providing context. When you went AFK I wasn’t able to really understand the situation since the only side I was getting was from the mime I believe. I tried contacting you twice and you didn’t come back for quite some time so I assumed that you pretty much just attacked them and left. You should be able to rejoin now.

This topic was automatically closed after 46 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.