**CKEY:**Raymond Elliot

**Admin’s CKEY:**RukoFamicom

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:**both

**Which server did the ban happen on?**Lrp

**Ban Type:**Game

**Ban Length:**5 days

Ban Date (04/08/2020):

**Round ID:**12882

**Ban Reason:**Maxcapping station two times, with a third on the way before any objectives were complete on LRP.

Appeal Reason: I see it as really strange and stupid to me. Me and my blood brother got 1 objective done. after it was done me and him planned to bomb sec which we did so getting our obj’s done would be much easier. I see it too harsh to ban me for a week since I was antag and I was doing stuff to get the job done and faster. I was scientist and my job is to either make bombs or do xeno bio and since if you’re traitor certain parts of your job help you flourish in your traitorous acts such as making bombs or getting abilities to use for killing or stealing or whatever you have to do. An example you’re a virologist traitor and are making a DEADLY ass disease to make things easier and simple. it sounds correct since that’s their job and they happen to be traitor.I was a scientist and I USED my job to do so. By making bombs to help me out with certain things taking down sec helped a lot yet the admin didn’t think so. I find it strange I just want the ban removed or shortened since it was stupid to me.

**Additional Information:**It wasn’t 2 bombs it was 1

Me and my blood brother got 1 objective done.

By making bombs to help me out with certain things

It wasn’t 2 bombs it was 1

By your own admission, you maxcapped medbay before you knew your partner had stolen the hypo spray. ALSO by your own admission it was definitely two bombs. I’m not sure why you would try changing your story when you know we have logs

[2020-04-08 06:49:08.794] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: DragonKingPRA/(Raymond Elliot)->RukoFamicom/(Salvador Lineman): getting sec out of the way will amke things easier . I also tried to bomb med for the spray bud buddy already got it

[2020-04-08 06:33:36.045] GAME: Bomb valve opened in Fore Primary Hallway (107, 160, 2) with The remote signaling device attached by DragonKingPRA/(Raymond Elliot) - Last touched by: DragonKingPRA/(Raymond Elliot)

[2020-04-08 06:28:12.873] GAME: Bomb valve opened in Medbay Central (89, 100, 2) with The remote signaling device attached by DragonKingPRA/(Raymond Elliot) - Last touched by: DragonKingPRA/(Raymond Elliot)

All of that is pretty moot when you’re a scientist that’s allowed to use his department to maxcap the station though. Unbanned and sorry for the inconvenience.