Freshmeatlover Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Moderator @FreshMeatLover.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

1 Like

First bumb after 7 months on my feedback thread.
Tell me how much of a shitmin i am.

0/10 doesnt give into the dchat mob to horribly smite every player we dont like. Blood for the blood god Fresh.

(Now for an actually serious assessment.)

You are fun to see on considering you interact with dchat if you arent playing. Even if you never do anything else fun.

Bumping again as I‘ve been a boomer(senior)min for a time now.

Tell me what you think about me now that I‘ve gotten gray hair.

I don’t even know who you are.

3 Likes

Don’t remember ever having bad interactions with Fresh but I’ve also never been bwoinked by them. Outside their admin actions they’re fun to chat with :smile:

go app guys

1 Like

:older_man: ​​​​​​goodmin​​​​​​​​ :older_man:

4 Likes

1 year anniversary bump.

I’ve been staff for exactly 1 year now as of today. And now I’m here as a headmin. Crazy how time flies.

Tell me what you think about me. :wink:

5 Likes

well all i can say you are a good admin and a good headmin keep it up fresh always nice to have you around

1 Like

Bumping again. I’ve been a headmin for nearly half a year now I believe. Crazy. Never would’ve thought I’d be up here when I applied for mod back in september 2021.

Anyways, tell me what you think about me :wink: . Feedback is as always much appreciated!

1 Like

Litterally who?

3 Likes

My 1 year headmin term/anniversay ended yesterday.

It’s so crazy how fast time ticks.

Tell me how much of a shit job I did in that one year as a head. c;

5 Likes

10/10 name and the story behind it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: I don’t remember people too often, especially not ones working behind the scenes, sorry if I am unable to provide any viable feedback for you.

1 Like

“When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

Only bwoinks when necessary.
Is even handed and reasonable.
Doesn’t talk down to people, keeps it neutral-tone.
Patience of a saint.
Mature.

10/10.

2 Likes