FreshMeatLover admin report

I did tell them and also mentioned in the post that it is pronounced “Jane-in” so I’m taking that you are also didn’t read everything ? as that doesn’t really belong to the German dictionary so it’s not in “another language” .
and afterward, I did change my name but I still do resent the fact that I’m stuck with the 2 notes from the 2 Admin ( one was from Autism which was because I didn’t change my name soon enough which was during the time I took to create this post ) so no “refusing to follow the server rules” here.
If you are talking about this

isn’t it what I’m doing right now ?
and

what made you think that, what I was saying was instead “FreshMeatLover wasn’t tolerant enough to understand that in other parts of the world there could exist something that’s similar to the Yes-no of the German”. that is what I define as Bias btw, to apply owns principles and way of thoughts on someone else without understanding their own way of thinking. If he had said that the repeating name was strange, then I would have silently accepted it. Now I do understand that belonging to the management sections of any capacity is quite stressful, throwing out the R-word without understanding the situation is a bit on the uneducated side. That’s what gets goaded into hate after all.
P.s. to those who think that he banned me, please read the whole situation. I’m quite sure I mentioned that he “changed my name without consent” not “banned me because I have bad naming sense”. And I am putting this here is neither to repeal a ban nor to report my good admin here. I’m just stating my thought on my name for everyone to decide, instead of being under a few in the admin circles. “For a cheetah, its fur is never spotted.”, if I don’t ask then how would I know that its bad taste. and furthermore, it isn’t my idea to post it here, FreshMeatLovers offer me to and I simply took it.

I remember quite while back handeling this myself, I think I also talked with fresh about it at the time. So I feel this is already handeld enough.

A little vocal maby, but nothing worth serious action beyond wrist slap