FREEDOM shit Ai report

CKEY: Sasukexsakura1337

Your Discord: Acensti#1440

Offender’s CKEY: No clue

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name:  F.R.E.E.D.O.M

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2020-09-12

Round Number:21181

Rules Broken:  Went against silicon policy dipshit ruined my antag round.

Incident Description: I subvert the AI, Start building a tesla along with a particle accelerator. Albert throws me into a SM shard. I get information that AI been secretly telling people( Non humans) that he's been subverted, This is completely fucking cancerous for me if i have someone helping me build a fucking machine and ai Secretly DMS him in fuckign chat that he's subverted and i'm was a traitor but were BB instead. 

Incase this is easier to read

I subvert the AI, Start building a tesla along with a particle accelerator. Albert throws me into a SM shard. I get information that AI been secretly telling people( Non humans) that he’s been subverted, This is completely fucking cancerous for me if i have someone helping me build a fucking machine and ai Secretly DMS him in fuckign chat that he’s subverted and i’m a traitor either that or he’s been subverted. ( I was valid at this point already but Dipshit ai is telling everyone shit that shouldn’t be needed hence the report.)

1 Like

Can confirm i was told that too

me when Chat

PDA message from F.R.E.E.D.O.M. (AI), “nan kelliday onehumaned me pls help” (Reply)

1 Like

Wait for the admins to pull up the logs, it could be a comms agent.

how tf does a coms agent find that out.

I doubt it 2002022002

That sounds like a real dick move from the AI

Killing you over rhat message is also invalid since it’s hear-say if I’m not mistaken

This is being closed due to excessive age, as part of an effort to get player reports under control again.