Francium Admin Report Peanut Gallery

nah, that shits funny as hell

public shaming of shitters via adminbuss is a time honoured ss13 tradition

1 Like

ya know, i said bringing in admins from other servers is a bad idea.

especially how he had 37 total ingame hours when he applied, and got accepted.

6 Likes

i don’t think how you can find it funny, seems like ableism to me which is pretty bigoted :confused:

I second this, I was against the idea of bringing in some lad that is not used to the childcare that is bee.

However, this does not mean I wasn’t open to the idea of opening up to the lad, but the lad shoots us down, yo

1 Like

teleports behind you

omi du nu shu wae

at the time i talked to cae and he said it was because admemes are low on staff

1 Like

just when we’ve finished talking one dumb drama point to death someone comes to start more

2 Likes

HUH.

um?

ummmmmmm?

uh

1 Like

Community bonding threads.

1 Like

https://play.chess.com/qUWYV
Fran, bring it on.

I have no idea how to operate chess.com links, nvm

THE CHALLENGE STILL STANDS

i don’t think you should be making jokes right after being called out for bigotry.

It is. Internet slang is netspeak - Cringe, Based, Gamer Gear, etc… are all things that shouldn’t be thrown around on Sage. Sage isn’t an internet chatroom; as always suggested - report it. It’s not petty to want a roleplaying environment on a roleplaying server, and it’s not a minor offense to give zero shits about your impact on a roleplaying environment.

Been taking a bit of a break though, so I can’t guarantee how quickly I’ll respond to forum reports for now

2 Likes

How’s etc… netspeak

5 Likes

I wish it were that simple, I find myself using “based” IC often. It’s hard.

1 Like

I could understand reporting for ‘gamer gear’ or ‘sus’, but cringe and based? Isn’t it the same situtation as was with bruh, that people actually use it often in real life so there isn’t really a valid reason to filter these words on Sage?

1 Like

Can’t say I know a single person IRL that says cringe and based, but I also left schooling behind over a decade ago so I’m not exactly in touch with what’s “Hip and happening” these days.

3 Likes

the future is now, old man

1 Like