ForeseerGriefs banned by oo7craigmc

Title: ForeseerGriefs banned by oo7craigmc

CKEY:
Foreseer11 (not sure why linked to ForeseerGriefs, I don’t remember having that account)
Admin’s CKEY:
oo7craigmc
Ban Type:
Game
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2022-09-25 14:21:26
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Attacking people for no reason as a non-antagonist. Please appeal on the forums if this is in error.
Appeal Reason:
I don’t remember playing SS13 at all last few years, but even if that were me and for some reason I was using a different CKEY than normally, please unban me. My CKEY normally is RagingTuna and I’m former staff here though so I kind of know the rules a bit and don’t recall playing under different account name. Is it just linked because my new account name is Foreseer11?
Additional Information:
Former staff, pls unban me

1 Like

This isn’t exactly 100% relevant to the ban appeal but should be said anyway:

You have not been staff (or connected for that matter) for such a long time at this point that you probably won’t even recognize the server at all. If you’re expecting it to be even close to what it was in 2019 you’re going to be in for quite a shock.

The standards of play on the server have shifted very dramatically and you should probably read over the rules again to make sure you’re even be interested at this point.

Rules - BeeStation Wiki

Bee LRP has been dead for a while.

That’s great to hear — I prefer MRP anyways, LRP was a bit too chaotic for me so I quit Bee right about when the second server was coming out.

So, hopefully this is resolved.
Just curious, why aren’t you using your old CKey, RagingTuna?

Seems to be resolved :slight_smile:
RagingTuna was chosen a bit on a whim to be honest. My online username has always been Foreseer so I figured I’ll just go back to it – don’t really like the previous one anyways.

Alrighty.
Enjoy.

Appeal accepted.

1 Like