FloranOtten admin application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): FloranOtten

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): FloranOtten#1004

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): CEST, I admin when I have the time.

What changes, if any, would you bring?: None, seems rather fine already

How old are you?: 26

Why do you want to be an admin?: Expanding my horizons

How long have you been playing SS13?: 2 years

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: About a year

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 7

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 8

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: Currently on /tg/station

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: Nope

Your strengths: I’m rather versatile

Your weaknesses: I quite dislike banning people, and will try to improve over remove

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: Not really.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Common sense.

What makes a staff team good?: Being able to adjust to new circumstances.

What is a staff team’s purpose?: Increasing the amount of fun had on any given server.

What kind of player are you?: I prefer to keep to myself, doing my own thing that eventually contributes to the station.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: Not much.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: If it’s the x-01 that’s irreplaceable. Tell him off, and if he is able to, tell him to recover the gun.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: I ask why. If it’s obvious he’s a troll (say, he replies with several slurs), I permanently ban him. If he lies (It is very, very hard to accidentally flood plasma and drag a plasma can around), I give him the oppertunity to be honest, then ban him. If he’s willing to improve, I’ll give him a week off, plus a day per person that died due to this flooding.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: Absolutely nothing. All punishing mistakes does is make people scared to try new, wacky things.

Weren’t you admin on tg?

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: Currently on /tg/station

answers do be kinda bland and i’ve never seen you on LRP

9 hours

2 Likes

cringe -1
don’t care who wins the bet

Please don’t peanut post in serious forum categories, thread has been cleaned up.

You lack the hours required for this to be considered, so it’s a strong ±0 from me.
But I hope you apply again once you have reached at least 150-200 hours of playtime on our server.

Just out of curiosity though, did you leave your admin position on tg? And if so, why?

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24415

just two comments but positive.

Your weaknesses: I quite dislike banning people, and will try to improve over remove

I really like this mindset, however it has been already pointed out you have fairly low hours here on bee. It shows in your answers for the general questions, as you should make a distinction between LRP and MRP resolutions.

I hope you stay with us and try in the future.

+0 because I am a nobody :smiley:

Yorii I can vote on adminapps now, why’d you delete my comment?
This app is meme and he admitted to it.
edit: more serious answer:
9 hours is a joke, this app is a joke -1 from me

I am very sorry, I truly didn’t notice it, someone has missed to give you the trial admin rank on the forums. I undeleted your post.

Joke applications belong in general :flushed:

Come back with more hours on Bee

Denied.