Flebe Tyronian Feedback

Hi, I play a lot of botany, science and chef. If you ever see me cooking mcribs or breeding slimes and like my character’s stylish hat or their impeccable New Houston way of speaking, here’s where you can lavish him with praise or admonish him for his crimes.

Always looking for new people to play with, teach and have a good time. When I roll antag and have kill/isolate targets I always try to involve some fun talking or gameplay on their end. Looking for feedback on that end as well if you don’t enjoy the way I roleplay the character.

5 Likes

I have literally never had a bad experience with you and you’re extremely fun to interact with. If I had to list the top 3 characters I’ve ever interacted with, you’d be up there without a shadow of a doubt.

2 Likes

Look at this glorious bastard

xenobiology incarnate, eh
we’ll see about that

1 Like

I’m looking, but I’m sure he looks more like about 12 undefined pixels

2 Likes

Last night, I was ordered to kill you by the Syndicate but I didn’t because I wasn’t sure how I wanted toYou were such a God-Damned Sexual Tyrannosaurus
But you definitely seemed like a good egg during botany. I would work with you again, any time. Glad I could teach you a shortcut with moving disks.
And you dealt with the chaplain like a pro.

2 Likes

Seeing you in Science is like seeing an oasis on a barren desert

Reliable and good-natured. Part of what makes the crew a community.