Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021-11-25 (01:26:52)
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
imgur link
imgur .com/a/mLFJPXl
Appeal Reason:

I feel that the ban was BS to say lightly, i’ve never been warned before nor was i banned, i have in fact explained myself mutliple times which was ignored by the admin.

Ban reason?
I was flashing and dragging someone who was attacking a guy who’s helped me before from an almost exact same situation, I just saw him getting brutalised by a brig doctor i think? Which is out of place, so i stepped in and shoved the guy and dragged him after the brig guy attacked or cuffed him (don’t remember details,

All i know is i stumbled upon that guy being brutalised so i shoved the sh*t out of the brig doctor guy), that’s it really, i got asked by an admin what was i doing, i said multiple times “I was helping a “friend” out who was being brutalised by “shitsec”” what did the admin say? “That’s not what i asked, i asked about the guy you were dragging” So i said again that i stepped in from the other guy being brutalised and shoved and dragged the other guy a bit so he doesn’t kill the other guy, he said i’m not “answering his question” ?? and perma banned me.

Additional Information:
That’s it really, i don’t remember much more as it happened last night.

I will simplify your task, do not bother yourself.

If he’s being honest It seems like miscommunication

They forgot™ to include the part where they are also ban evading.

1 Like

Further investigation into the issue has revealed that you are evading a previous ban placed on you.
Appeal denied.

1 Like