[Fighterslam] Player Report

@Kasual my confusion stems from you telling me:
I WAS VALID
but here
VALIDITY DOESN’T EXIST

Valid is a very simple way for me to tell someone that their death was within server rules. If you don’t understand why miners killing an IAA that was openly attacking one of them makes you okay to kill, then I need to use simple terms. While the validity rule doesn’t exist, calling someone valid is a convenient way for me to say it was okay IC.

Again, I am responding as if you are being genuine, but I’m fairly sure you are being intentionally ignorant.

ok so like on mrp
imagine i shove one guy that then proceeds to beat me almost into crit(with the actual intent to kill me)
i kill that guy and a bunch of players gang bang on me(keep in mind these are mrp players)
am i allowed to kill them?

MRP is a joke with these kind of players. Makes me think that your train of thought was: unga me dont like shuttle, me break into and recall, me decision more important than chain of command and the state of the station. This kind of crap is why MRP doesnt and will never work is just watered down LRP.

MRP is a joke with these kind of players. Makes me think that your train of thought was: unga me dont like shuttle, me break into and recall, me decision more important than chain of command and the state of the station. This kind of crap is why MRP doesnt and will never work is just watered down LRP.

I find this terribly ironic given the circumstances; you neglect to comment on the main focus of this report that is the reaction of the Captain, the one with the most responsibility here. Besides I didn’t “break” in; nothing was actually damaged or tampered with by me entering the office. Moreover, the point is the station was not, in fact, in shambles as is being suggested here, it was messy (as in literally messy, the janitor commented on the radio about how easy this was to resolve) sure but almost every single threat had been neutralised by security.

I would also like to add that people have been noted and worse for executing people spontaneously on MRP for much worse crimes. Recently I saw someone noted for executing someone who broke in to the brig, assaulted several officers and broke someone out of the brig still on a high alert mode, with an immediate threat and high likelihood the person in question had malicious intent. Compared to my situation it seems trivial that Everett should be noted for this event.

Then they should not have been noted. Who was it?

Also where do you see someone get noted?

It seems to me that you fail to see that you are in the wrong here, the Captain is the maximum authority present on the ship carrying on the directives of CC. If they deem your execution is fair under space law for whatever reason, under this circumstances and the ones of the server you were the one who broke into its office, you were the one who recalled the shuttle just because you claim yourself and most of the crew believed it unnecessary. You are going your way out of your capabilities and your job on the station against the whole chain of command by recalling the shuttle. But then again maybe being executed on the floor is not the way to go with these things.

@Babundus
have you considered
perhaps once
even had the slightest thought
you might be wrong?

If they deem your execution is fair under space law for whatever reason

It doesn’t work like that. It has to be within reason; you can’t just execute the clown for pieing you for example (as this player has done as well).

Then they should not have been noted. Who was it?

I saw this on this appeal: Arbalezt double note appeal! - #15 by fighterslam

this guy is for real monkey brain.
you broke in, with MAGIC. you’re sintouched… recalling shuttle when “half the crew is dead or dying” makes you valid my guy you gotta have some excess of shit in your head because something is wrong up there

this guy is for real monkey brain.
you broke in, with MAGIC. you’re sintouched… recalling shuttle when “half the crew is dead or dying” makes you valid my guy you gotta have some excess of shit in your head because something is wrong up there

For the last time, “valid” is not a thing on MRP. Read the rules.

There is no way that is valid. Seriously. Magic and recalling the shuttle by themself aren’t valid so together they are? It doesn’t make any sense to me

Ok obvi context matters when ur trying to claim someone as valid. But the context in this situation does not qualify bodonkadonk as valid. I’m not saying Everett should face consequences for it but the whole valid thing is a lil mind boggling to me bc it just seems like he got killed because Everett wanted him dead, not because he was deemed valid

Red Alert, Unauthorized access of the bridge by an assistant to subvert the chain of command. Sometimes there are cases where subverting the chain of command is justified, but I agree with the original admin’s ruling on this situation.

Killing may not have been necessary here, but it was justified - you chose to act directly against the captain’s wishes on red alert. When I pulled the logs, I didn’t check exactly how many people were dead, but given the amount of time the round had gone on, the number of players connected to that round and the fact there were only four people against the call… This was an IC action met with an IC punishment.

If you ever do feel the captain is incompetent enough to deserve mutiny, I suggest you ahelp it because an agreement of such from the online admins can easily result in a head-ban.

1. Heads of Staff Conduct
    Heads of Staff are held to higher standards than regular crewmembers. You are expected to be a competent person and competent at your job.
    The Captain is not an Assistant with all-access. You are expected to be a competent leader and ensure the success and survival of your station and its crew.

I gave Victor permission to mutiny just a few hours ago, and the current captain when this was requested/approved has since been headbanned.

1 Like