Fighterslam banned by Bastian0930

CKEY: fighterslam

Admin’s CKEY: Bastian0930

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Ban Type: server ban

Ban Length: 1 week

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 11/28/2019

Round ID: 9626

Ban Reason: Killed 2 people for overescalation. Both like shoved him. It was a rev round and he was captain, so like there’s that. But still not ok. Appeal on beestation13.com

Appeal Reason: I want to play again… I still don’t even know if they were revs after-the-fact, and if they were, that should change something. I was in the middle of a big group of potential revs, and one flashed the borg and started attacking, and the other shoved me and shit just happened from there. I had found two revheads that round and had already decided i’d just leave the station but these guys decided to stop me. It was confirmed revs, I witnessed people try to kill the CE, I killed two revheads, and when this happened, someone had thrown a grenade and tried killing the borg who was protecting me. You’re not even supposed to touch the captain on a non rev round especially unimplanted but when you shove them when they’re being attacked, you shouldn’t expect anything less than to be critted.

Additional Information:

one of them was a chemist, i believe, who threw some sort of shock grenade that hurt me and my borg and other people around us. another thing to consider is i gaurantee if i gave them both the chance to attack/kill me they would’ve done it, but i didn’t.

i guess the only thing we can learn from this is antag bad and you dont even want to be around them since killing them, and not killing them, is bannable

so bass is upset i didn’t heal them when i critted them. medbay’s full of revs and sec is taken over, but he says i should take them to sec med which is on the literal othter side of the station. so i’m supposed to carry two people in crit to the complete other side of the station who were almost gauranteed to try to kill me?

@bastian0930

20 char limit

bruh if they valid what’s the issue

I’ve read over other admins opinions, and am choosing to unban you.

real based hours thanks bass