FFXIV Thread vol 2

For the love of God don’t go through steam for your ff14

Everything thats free is a sin to your soul, please avoid free to play/try games and buy bad rats rats revenge instead

3 Likes

over 1k on steam FFXIV and I have never had problems

dont buy from the square enix store either

send me money over paypal instead

Though the free trial account doesn’t allow you to create a party it seems so I don’t think it’s for me.

You can be invited to one.

Its mostly because people would be absolute dickheads with ability to spam invites.

No other mmo will ever give you this much dopamine.

dofus will

1 Like

No one cares about Dofus, go make your own post about it

no, never
i am hijacking this thread about a random mmo to shill one french mmo that is severely underrated
cry about it

going to go out on a limb and say that savages isn’t as hard as dungeons where you have to calculate angles and know trigonometry to even dare attempt to beat the boss as you get thrown radian measurements in your face every turn modifying the way you’re supposed to even be able to cast basic spells

1 Like

Make your own damn thread, you… Dofus lover.

1 Like

No, I don’t think I will

Gushing about one my biggest dofus accomplishment

Here’s me and a team assembled through pain & torture (one of the hardest dungeons in game) whom just finished and obtained one of the hardest & longest to get item in the game, the ivory dofus (insane for pvp&pvm)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/827897018742472757/829764798060429352/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/827897018742472757/829765165205422140/unknown.png

Still feeling a sense of pride & accomplishment remembering this shit.

Even after being 90% done with it when we met, it still took us 2 entire weeks to finish it, where we’d meet together for 3 hours at least every day

also, guess which character I am

Dofus is too much fun, despite all its flaws, and it’s just so good.

i don't play wow
1 Like

who are you quoting???

1 Like
you
1 Like

Lmao
French Shill
:laughing:

4 Likes

@Howluinb31153 be like

bonjour

absolutely and i so do not care

like it’s a pretty bad idea to advertise to group of people who cannot understand the language of what you are shilling

1 Like

its origin is french but the game is very well translated in english, has a strong english community along with a lot of english players :roll_eyes:

i’m not stupid enough to suggest a french-only mmorpg to english people lol