FFXIV General

Did you know that the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime?

Yes

2 Likes

Join me on Mateus sometime

1 Like

SS13 has catgirls

FFXIV has catgirls

Both are great games

Coincidence?

1 Like

Also overused meme is unfunny and cringe @Wilchen

Don’t trust Ruko, go to Siren!

kiera_freckles-1.PNG|406x500

3 Likes

dm me your character name unless you’re fine with putting it here

Did you know that the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIVtm is an immersive online experience with everything you’d expect from a grand MMORPG title? It’s got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and a free trial that includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime. I never expected to get this level of content out of a MMO game. Look how crazy the level of detail is on these catgirls! Final Fantasy XIVtm is getting big real fast, so you should definitely get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There’s also an upcoming expansion with tons of new content! And not to mention, this game is absolutely huge! So go ahead and check out the video description to find out more about Final Fantasy XIVtm. There, you will find a link to the store page and a special code to unlock all sorts of goodies. Using the special code, you can get 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers immediately, and a 100 FREE Aetheryte tickets as part of the new players program, courtesy of course of the Final Fantasy XIVtm devs.

1 Like

They’re both garbage*

7 Likes

Hugh Ellis, I don’t mind it being public.

FFXIV staff actually handles harassment claims and nobody that hasn’t paid for the game can reach put to me

Also keep an eye out for my retainer on the market: Brzęczyszczykiewicz

1 Like

isnt that on crystal

weak soul

Yes. Crystal is best and you know it.

I have not played on other datacenters, but was told Crystal was the most easy-going of the NA DCs, and I’m not really a fan of playing with sweaty tryhards in any game, especially not a casual MMO. So far that has proven to be true.

the funny thing is, the most toxicity i’ve seen in ffxiv is from casual players

actually, applies to wow too. The dunning-kruger effect makes people less of an asshole.

I think once you hit the pit and go past it generally you realize that your main focus of criticism should be on your own play, aside from informing people of basic things like mechanics if they’re neglecting them.

I feel like we define casual differently. I don’t consider someone to be a casual player if they’re the kind of tryhard that wants to play the blame game when things go tits up. A player is not being casual when they are taking the content seriously enough to blame others, regardless of whether they’re right or not about being at fault vs party being bad.

I haven’t yet encountered a single player like this on crystal. No exaggeration: not a single one in my 800 hours of playing. Groups may wipe, everyone has a laugh and tries again without any finger pointing or blaming being done.

1 Like

Few weeks later, majority of bee playerbase played FFXIV instead and got addicted, marking bee transition from ss13 community to mmorpg FFXIV. Strangely the movement supporting e r p and nya talk growing even bigger and stronger

2 Likes

why did it make me download that?

You put a catgirl on my hard drive

1 Like

A mystery, I uploaded from mobile

1 Like

Her eyes look surprisingly healthy for a blind person.