Fearchan banned by archanial (lol)

make a report on a syndi agent named “unknown”

gotcha

if im getting banned for a stupid joke, can it be reduced from perma?

there are players who say worse things than i do, and they’re never banned.

You have history of doing similar thing.
I am willing to reduce the ban, but not without second input.

what history? you mean that moment months ago, where i joked about femboys in ooc and got muted from ooc?

you’re right, my history is absolutely laden with debauchery and filth

Poly should also be permabanned for saying he feeds his cum to rats

also, you never answered why admins are allowed to make dirty jokes?

If you want to point out an administrative issue I’d recommend making a complaint in the proper category. That’s not what this post is about - and it won’t get anything done here.

why would i bother? the admins couldn’t give less of a shit lmao

The admins do care about complaints made on other admins - and they are often investigated. If you have a issue with someone violating admin conduct make a report. I’ve seen people get reported, then either demoted (trialmin) or get into trouble because of it. They don’t always just go unheard.

nah, the admins really don’t care. it’s nice that you think that they do, though.

Oh yeah yeah. Shitty admins dont care, they erp all over and are CLEARLY erping in the dorms.
Absolutely disgusting. A server with THESE admins SURELY isnt worth fighting for, right?

But seriously though, you should chug up your salt and wait while another @gameadmin takes care and leaves his opinion

2 Likes

By the way @archanial, is saying “eat my ass” even considered sexual? I often yell it out on lrp as to substitute for “suck my dick”, cus i think it aint that sexual.

Should i be afraid?

1 Like

not unless you demand that people “eat my ass slowly, daddy” 38 seperate times

They do care, Yorii just got demoted for x complaints.

To the appeal tho, just say you wont do it again and then they should unban you, just dont do it again.

i obviously have no plan to do it again lol

it was something dumb that i wanted to test with Poly, and it didn’t work

1 Like

uh oh, TheMaggotGuy doesn’t like my jokes :frowning: :frowning:

Just wait for a @GameAdmin and it should be aight.

it’s not really salt, i’m just annoyed that i get permabanned for something silly but admins break their own rules and allow other players to get away with dirty jokes.

Eh. It never is perfect. Just make sure you report it everywhere you see it and you’ll be golden

we generaly give people the chance to appeal bans for sexual content such as this ONCE. So if you promise you wont fuck up again im confident arachanial will do the same for you.

Much more importantly - getting upset at admins for not following rules is dumb if you do nothing about it. See an admin breaking the rules or conduct? REPORT THEM. Yes.

1 Like