Explorer ghost roles escalation

I’m not really sure about the rules around this and I cant really seem to find much info about it. When bacon first testmerged this and I asked him about it he said it worked kind of like lavaland escalation? I’ve already seen a few situations and rps that could cause an ahelp. I remember once I was a engineer on an abandoned station, and the seccie I was with and I came up with the theory nt was responsible for the stations demise. Then an explorer came and threatened to shoot us unless we allowed him to blow up the station. The seccie pulled out his baton and a gun fight started between the two. The seccie ended up winning and critting him, but I ended up healing the explorer and he got to go home after a bit of a shakedown. Is anyone at fault here? Can you kill as one of these ghost roles for rp reasons without following normal escalation?

1 Like

I think it depends on the situation that caused the escalation.

On your example, an Explorer has the task to blow up a station, YOUR station. I think it would be justified that would want to protect it by any means, as they want to blow it up by any means. Killing them and not reviving them would have been totally justified and not worth an ahelp, just take it as extra challenge to the explorer role.

As long as you have a reason to, Ghost roles should be allowed to kill, but at last resort.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.