Expl0de Discord Ban Appeal

Discord ID: expl0de

Admin Discord ID: Not sure

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date Can’t remember

Ban Reason: This happened quite some time ago, and back then, I wasn’t in the best place. I was pretty immature and let my frustrations get the best of me. I ignored several warnings and ended up getting banned.

Appeal Reason: I’ve grown since then and don’t see myself acting the way I did back then. I regret my past behavior, and I want to show that I can be a better and more respectful member of the community.

Additional Information: I’ve never been banned from anywhere else, and my actions on the discord were really out of character for me. I’d love the chance to rejoin the community and prove that I’ve changed for the better. Thanks for considering my appeal.

Apologies for the late response, but are you still in the server/is your discord ID correct?

The accurate ban date is April 11, 2021.

Record your ban reason correctly as: “pushing the line while already muted.”

No worries.

I am not in the server and the discord username is correct. My old name was Explode³#8187.

User ID: 289731719869759488 if that helps.

From what I can tell, that is incorrect. Your userID links to a different account name. Starting with B… if you remember it.

I know a very old name my account had was Benis, is that the one?

Alrighty that checks out. So you were banned after you had already aquired 3 mutes for continuing to push the line.

The ban is soon 2 years old, so I’m not against lifting it, but you will have to appeal a warning at the same time otherwise you will just stay muted.

Going to assign llol here because the oldest warn is from him.

1 Like

Yea im not gonna lie fam that was some nasty shit you posted, hahaha
But, if this is realy 2+ years ago, im willing to lift my warning if you can promise me that you’ll not post shock content or other /b/ tier bullshit

1 Like

Absolutely, that’s a promise I can keep

1 Like

Shit, sorry. Kinda forgot about this again tbh.
Im not opposed to that old warning being lifted, but uhh the bot just says nothing when i try to look at the warnings to lift it.
Guessing thats cause theres a ban in place also, or something.
So ill hand this back to @FreshMeatLover with instruction to lift the oreos warning.

But seriously if you post fucked up shit again you’re going right out the door again.

1 Like

Again, no worries about it taking time.

Also I very much intend to keep that promise! I’m just happy to be given a chance.

2 Likes