Excuse me, why was flash resist removed for ling eyes?

The only good thing with that pr is that fleshmend gets reverted back to a short rapid heal again

Eyesight ability to 3 gene points is cringe, it would make more sense just to make the x-rays into thermal and have flash protection back, because it’s a good trade off to have both.

Ling is a strong antag role. It has built in revive and getting anti flash googles is quite easy specially as a ling.

if it is so easy why remove it? just to make it slightly more annoying?

Also the built in revive takes a while and literally eveyone knows how to gib a ling quickly.

Yes, and yes, but lings also aint exactly easy to make horizontal to begin with, and if you know what you are doing you will likely revive before you get gibbed, and then you just aciduncuff-regenerate limbs-adrenaline to yaba daba doo your way outta there. Or yknow, just headspider and be done with it.

Not with the nerfs, it is now really REAAAAAALLLLYYYY hard to do that.

Guess i just disagree. Oh well, at least we got bb, which literally dont have abilities, so yknow. Lings are stronger than them at the very least

People refuse to adapt and play lings like old lings, die, and then whine in deadchat.

Hey Belone, Code it yourself am I right?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.