Events and gimmicks for Sage

Health inspectors
News crew investigating plasma
Lavaland hunting parties
Poker tournaments
Colonizing Lavaland
Food allergies

Syndicate Solid Snek.

Objective 1. Steal the NAD and replace it with a fake NAD.
Objective 2. Steal every head of staff stamp.
Objective 3. Capture Ian, alive.

Getting spotted even once would be an instant failure. Better make use of that stealth implant.

Give Snake pacifism so it’s forced stealth.

Dovah did something like this. He had cqc, and his mask could not be removed. If it was, he was dusted. In addition, you had to replace the fucking nuke disk. Few other things, NO STEALTH IMPLANT, etc.
it was fun.

@ZodrakDovah Used to run midround antags like that. You would get some chameleon gear and CQC but if your mask was removed or you killed anyone you would be instagibbed.

hey i have a gimmick for you

do you wanna sign my petition https://docs.google.com/document/d/19-YFNVilVPtZ_mPD7IWCInhCkW65kjkfMWOBrZH2Lsg/edit?usp=sharing

fuck off
that petition gae

it’s too late, feline

i already have 4 admins under my belt

once i get all the infinity signatures, there will be nothing stopping me from finishing off the joestars once and for all and finally bringing the balance back to the force

Sounds like a pussy who fears lings… Imagine not using xenobiology to turn yourself into a immortal fire breathing god

shut the fuck up about your petition please i beg you

Your petition is really lame bruh, and none of those antags are so terrible that they should be removed (except gang war, that should be removed, and maybe replaced by blood cult). It would just make every round the same boring thing.

I’m half joking, but also half serious in thinking that you just want traitor gear every round so you can power game as batman every shift.

I could always be wrong, but I don’t see that petition ever happening, or if it does go through, it quickly being reverted.

Dungeons and dragons.

Teleport several players to another station, and host a D&D game.

For added fun, have the events transfer over to everyone on the original station (heroes avoid a space dragon, that dragon shows up on the station).

It’s honestly a stupid idea, but what the hell.

would be better in higher pop

Probably way too unfeasible, but it sounds neat, so:

Very rare, but occasionally another station will spawn on a different Z-level that is also operated by NT. These two stations can interact with each other through a shuttle perhaps, or just be radio-only.
The catch?
Everyone on the other station is randomly selected from the LRP server.

So one station full of robust people and the other full of unrobust people mrp being the latter

The lrp one would be a desolate wasteland within an hour but they can’t call the shuttle so they all die

Gang round, but instead of killing each other, they must send a representative in the rage cage, the one who wins gets to plant a dominator

inpractical, and too haard to be pulled off