CKEY: Alpkant

Your Discord: Alperen#0290

Offender’s CKEY: EveLed

Offender’s In-Game Name: Manon LeBlanc

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2023-07-10

Round Number: 45033

Rules Broken: R 1 You Must Roleplay

Incident Description: I was a shaft miner in the round. We had no security but one RD who is acting captain. Curator, Manon, came to lavaland by getting access from captain at the 25th minute. They came and said hi to me and said that they are the curator. After that, I accidentally fired my PKA and started saying sorry. They went to lavaland medbay. I also went them and tried to use brute patch on them to heal and say sorry, because it was an accident. Then they took their revolver and shot me in there. After that they removed their traces and thrashed me to lava. From the moment they come to lavaland as a curator, i knew they would attack me but i was expecting some kind of roleplay before removed from the round. Especially in the low population and no security. Their two objectives were killing me and glorious death.

Additional Information:

2023-23-07

OBJ: EveLed/(Manon LeBlanc) was assigned the following objective automatically: Assassinate Emboes Jackson, the Shaft Miner

Overall, while they didn’t exactly put a lot of effort into RR’ing you, there was RP before that from them, and after.
I don’t think they did it in bad faith, traitoring is hard sometimes.
And thus’ I’m gonna reject this report (basically IC issue.)

1 Like