Engelwood's application 2: Electric Boogalo, Admin Edition

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): Englewood, Larry Linguine (dead account)

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): RyunaTheWarcrim

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): Usually on most of the day Mon, Tue, Sat and Sun, Wed - Fri is usually afternoon GMT

What changes, if any, would you bring?: I will bring more overall moderation onto Golden (which seems to br a good thing according to many people) with being on even during dead pop hours

How old are you?: 18

Why do you want to be an admin?: I’ve grinded 500 hours in a few months, and this game has just fucking completly taken my attention. I love it and I want to be a bigger part of it.

How long have you been playing SS13?: Around 500 oe so hours

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: 500 hours. Beestation is the first and only server i have hours in

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: I’d say around an 8

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 0, i’ve had no experience with admin tools, but from screenshots from admins and such, it does look like it’ll be not too hard to learn

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: Used to admin some darkrp server for a few months

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: Larry Linguine, havent logged in for forever

Your strengths: Im impartial in all sifuations im in and take things from multiple povs

Your weaknesses: I can usually be a bit too lenient at times

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: People with massive egos

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Staff should definetely have a lack of bias

What makes a staff team good?: A good understanding of what the playerbase wants and a thourough unddrstanding of not only the rules bu their boundaries

What is a staff team’s purpose?: To enforce the rules and make the game a more hilarious mess for the people playing it
What kind of player are you?: I’m a setup kind of player, I like doing projects like engine setups, maxcaps, fusion, circuits ect. Im usually trying to optimise and find fun alternatives to projecta

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: ill spend less time getting dunked on by antags and more time grinding out them ghost hours

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: I would bwoink the clown about why he spaced the gun. I would assume that since he spaced it right after that he has an idea of this being bad. Depending on his note history, i would either give a note if he’s mosty clean, or possibly a light ban if they have a particularly grief heavy history

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: I would interrogate him about why he felt like this was a good thing to do. Considering theres no explainable reason as to why he would do this, I would issue a perm ban for atmos tech until he can prove he is ready to play his role, and a heavy server ban if he has had any other notes about similar behaviour in the past

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: If his actions havent affected anyone else, and that it was an acident, it wouldn’t even be worthy of a note

Funny application go brrr, wish me luck gamers

Your answers seem fine and anyone who wants to give aid to lrp has my full support and appreciation. 1+

Böömp

Closed at request.