Appeal Reason:
Learnt not to ping Ike to show what happens when you ping Ike
Additional Information:

1 Like

@GameAdmin
Oppinions?

1 Like

Don’t ping Ike.

Wasn’t funny the first time, and it still isn’t funny after that.

I never said it was funny, don’t make up lies that you have no evidence to support

Without actually being involved in the report or having read through it fully yet:

Why did you ping Ike then? If it wasn‘t for the funny.

To show someone what happens, as for the first time I believe I was reporting a bug to him(weird door movements)

You dont report bugs by pinging people on discord + you dont demonstrate what’s thought to be not allowed. How about i demonstrate saying hard r nword isnt allowed by typing it in chat then?

I hate to additionally peanut but the entire meme of pinging Ike is that doing so instantly results in him warning you, as he works on discord on multiple servers and “haha funnee ping” is kinda insulting to them? I mean if you use the ?ike command on beebot it displays a “this button instantly bans you” warning

there is a difference between a racist word and Ping

Seems like an oxymoron IMO

at this stage i just give up trying to appeal it lol

You are requesting this be closed?

up to you to decide, I’m not even gonna attempt a appeal cause it seems like you’ve made your minds up

Considering you have two warnings for pinging Ike, showing you didn’t learn it was not ok to do it in the first place, I’m going to go ahead and deny this appeal.