Your CKEY: Alpkant
How long have you been playing ss13?: For about one and a half year now.
Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: I didn’t ask them for a voucher but I think these people can vouch. @Ambiic , @Amazung , @taylor , and @XeonMations, I do not know their forum nicknames but Soo-Min.
Game Experience (More Detailed): After 2k hours of this game, I think I am ready to answer people’s questions. I am highly skilled in Medical and Sillicons. I think I can answer anything related to these two. Other than that, I am good at engineering (SM,Tesla, etc.) and basic atmos things; however I have never completed a fusion on my own. So gases are my weak points in engineering. Other than that, I am weak at botany. I never “really” learned the weird things about botany. In terms of science, I think I can answer everything in there, too, maybe just a very weird xenobio question can knock me off.
As I have played in many departments and as a command member on many low-pop games, I am confident about all kinds of questions except botany and atmos gasses.
- I heard someone play an orangutan before, how do I do that?
- Why does my hp keep going down when I dont have neither brute or burn damage when I examine myself?
- There’s someone dead next to me, but on the suit sensors they appear alive, why is that?
Theres no one specific answer to the questions, so feel free to ask for information about the situations.
Also goddamn 2k hours in around a year?
- Could it be the instrument organ? You can play songs with instrument organs. There are no orangutans in the game, however, there are gorillas. Maybe they meant they played with gorillas.
- There could be multiple reasons. First, you might have toxins damage that is increasing, and it could be caused by some chemicals that you took or radiation. Second, it could be that you can’t breathe and therefore suffocating. Third, you might have cellular damage because of cloning or slimes.
- Suit sensors are updated in certain periods. Therefore, you do not see people’s health in real-time. If you are really sure that the person is dead or unconscious, it could be that you need to wait for suit sensor network to be updated. It would take maximum 30 seconds.
P.S.I checked to be sure and i realized that it’s been one and a half year.
I see emboes playing doctor/cmo often, they are good their job and often open to talk/rp when they are free.
good answers. i didnt knew you coudl do this in 1. but the moduel reset wire is always marked with a star ;3
but have my +1 regardless
- “Yes organ, how do i get that?”
- Good answers, though you dont keep losing health because of cloning. The answer I was specifically looking for was zombie tumor .
- Good, though if someone takes a person’s ID and puts it on, that ID’s name will appear on the sensors
I will hold that +1 until the 1. question is complete
Constant toxloss could also be the result of appendicitis.
While I can’t vote, I can still vouch for you. Godspeed, lad.
Emboes, with that record, You will go through m app like hot knife through butter. Godspeed.