Edward Irish feedback

cool guy fun captain, not a dull moment when interactin with the man.

the funny irish man
what more is there to say

Every time mine and Edward’s spessman share a screen I have mad respect for him. I think because we’re both from tg (are you now Irish? :wink: )
Always feisty, stern yet funny, and always quick on ideas and on his feet when shit goes downhill.

P.S: I remember the beer nuke round distinctly, because who do you think was the one to place it next to hydro? :wink:

I remember once you made meth and heated it with a match while a malf AI locked down, depowered, and N2O flooded chem
good round. 10/10 weird chem man.

Every single time I get to partner up with Edward as antag is always fucking amazing, even if we lose like shitheads ten seconds afterwards - dude’s robust & fun to kill seccies with, while offering a bunch of cool gimmicks to do too.

As an antag, you’re amazing eddie boy.

1 Like

pink hair man based
edward nyarish

needs a more irish outfit.

One of the few respectable people. Its always good to have em around

pink haired Irish catboy

A Lad that I sometimes rope into stuff or they rope me into stuff…

Very fun head rev!

20 char slidy red bar

Does things first, asks questions later. For good and worse.

Nyawish the epic
stupid felinid ewww, but very based even if I do die an insane amount to him also knows his shit in the jobs he plays.

Many memorable moments have been had.

The only non funny mime player :pensive:

Me watching as a ghost as edward kills an entire nukie team, a nightmare, and a changeling all with a chair.

1 Like

Flukie with a good heart

Part of the mime gang of five

even robuster than before, eddie boy really grew up as an antage. one day you’ll murder all of the station without TC, and fail dagd because you could not die. trust me