Echo Station - Feedback!

Fellas I know we all love echo but if this turns into fighting about peoples roleplay then I will turn you all into cubes and it will not be pretty. Keep it about echo (or how awesome Briggs is).

7 Likes

What a bizarre accusation.

If you have something to communicate to the author, say it to them.

This ‘speculation’ about their motives does not come off well.

Otherwise this thread should be for the station or constructive feedback, not conspiracy

1 Like

Didn’t they say something along those likes long ago during the development of Echo Station that it wouldn’t fit low-pop?

And… What does that have to do with your supposed “I am vindictive about a role, so you can’t play it”.

Back that up. I want to see where you pulled that.

Well, I never said that. I’m mentioning this as it is related to the current conversation.

Orion said it. Mb

2 Likes

Echo now has (most) of an explo shuttle!

4 Likes

Is it a repurposed drop pod? lol

Just a little pill shuttle.

Floria nooo

Why did you add it

Echostation is the best station.

It’s cozy and being on a planet keeps it from feeling cramped and adds a lot to a round that would otherwise be fairly boring for a lack of players. Easy access to extra space enables building and a general sense of exploration that would otherwise not be easily accessible without alienating oneself even more from the round. Anyone can come outside and join in on little things easily.

4 Likes

I like Echo, but I don’t think treating it as a low-pop map only is any fair. I wish we could see 20 - 30 people or so play it.

4 Likes

Yaaaaaay!
Thank you :slight_smile:

Guess we will have something to do during a boring lowpop round! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No cables to surgery and CMO APC, here I was personalty fixing it
The orange bit was added by me.

2 Likes