Admin’s CKEY: tyranicranger4

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: Perma

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 19/01/2020

Round ID: 26222

Ban Reason: Erotic Content.

Appeal Reason: I am truly sorry for my actions.

Additional Information: We were playing a normal round on Sage and I was a geneticist with a new player I had met the previous round, I was giving him a rundown on the basics of genetics (Matching A’s with T’s C’s with G’s using Joker and how to use the genetic analyser). Anyways he let all the monkey’s out and we were having trouble capturing them so he came up with the Bright Idea of asking the Brig for prisoners to experiment on so we did that. The Brig would send us prisoners who we would use in our genetic experiments. We had permission of Sec to do this I’m sure you can ask whoever was playing that round.

Well one of these unfortunates my partner brought in was a woman who we decided to turn into a monkey for fun. After all she was a prisoner, they have no rights. She began to tear apart the genetics room upon release and attack everything that got close to her. So I said, in rather poor taste and I do apologise for this “You can either stop fighting and be my monke S*x slave or we’ll kill you.” The player then reported this to the admin who permabanned me.

I realise the joke was inappropriate and I shouldn’t have made it but I haven’t really been in trouble playing on beestation before, this is a first time offence, so I do hope I can be forgiven.

We have zero tolerance for any form of erotic content on this server, please take the time to read up on the rules.

The ban has been lifted.
However if you do something like this again you’re going to have a significantly harder time appealing it.

If you have any issues connecting to the server let me or another admin know.