Drunk Uncle player report

So I should tell the cops you nearly killed me (which they wont act on because you’re one), but you can disgregard space law and nearly kill me several times.

Muh mental gymnastics

2 Likes

I can’t disregard it, i broke space law, i’m just as guilty as anyone else that did it, and they would’ve confronted me about it.

Anyways nitpicking is gonna get us nowhere

Aight, i would understand if he fried your backpack. Your gun. Your armor, whatever really. But a fucking guitar? Holy shit man thats a new low for sec not gonna lie. You do know senthysizers and cargo exists right?

sec mains metagang be like

1 Like

Like i said i know it sounds stupid and i don’t expect you to agree or understand.

My whole point is that he beat me to death with a baseball bat for trying to defuse a fight with a non-lethal item which is very much over-escalation, never did i put a finger on him in the few seconds before or after pepperspraying him, which wasn’t even specifically aimed at him, Note again i never had the intent to kill or crit him.

I mean you nearly beat me to death together with a traitor construct and a rando on the same shuttle, besides the other time you assaulted me. What should I expect from you pepperspraying me after that.

How are you so obblivious towards your own actions and their consequences. just B R U H

1 Like

I dont know how you cant see a causality of your past actions with what happened at the evac. If i were the clown in his position, i wouldnt even wait for evac and i would beat your ass the moment i saw you again. Also i like how you state your RP ( how shitty it might be ) above someone elses. You beat him almost to death for RP reason, yet you deny him the same right. NOT ONLY THAT. Clown was doing his job and you commited a dereliction of duty. As stupid as this whole deal is, clown had more right to beat your ass than you ever had to beat his.

You obviousley have no situational awareness, i peppersprayed the general area of the shuttle bridge and then walked away in the opposite direction from where you were standing.

This is true, punching someone using your fists without the intent to kill isn’t quite the same as beating someone to death with a baseball bat though.

Bruh, you are an aight sec player. And everyone can see that what happened was escalated shitsec. Dont commit cringe next time bruh. You are better than this ( at least i hope so).

Over-escalation happened on both sides, yes i know 2 wrongs don’t make 1 good.

Beating some one’s limbs to near crit with your lightbulb fists and later on nearly killing them is though. How does this not connect for you. Both times only being stopped by intervention from others.

clown does prank -> you beat clown to crit

You yourself overscalted the whole deal. The correct way to handle this deal would be to arrest ( bruh thats so fucking stupid) the clown. You elevated the escalation level and paid the price. Play stupid games , win stupid prizes.

Once again i didn’t beat him to crit and detectives are not security officers they don’t conduct arrests, i know its hard to belive that because 99% of detectives play as a validhunter with a gun.

My entire point is that i was beaten to death for applying pepperspray on a general area which wasn’t even specifically aimed at the clown.

Let me get this straight.
You harass the clown whole round. Beat his ass a few times and then cry after he breaks and kills you?
Actually detectives are supposed to be gimmicky sec officers. You still have to follow space law. Beating clown “nearly” to crit still would be overescalation.
Also are you hearing yourself?
I don’t have to follow space law, I am not officer, then jumps into a fight on the shuttle. smh

1 Like

I didn’t harass him the entire round, this happened 2 times in the entire round with atleast 20-30 minutes between the 2 instances.

I don’t know. I feel like actions that happened a while before should not count towards escalation. The detective didn’t ever beat the clown to crit, so the clown was not following proper escalation steps by going straight to murder.
It’s a bit of shitsec to heavily beat the clown over deepfrying a guitar, but it’s not too far off of a bit of revenge punching.
I’d say give both of the players a warning. Clown for not escalating properly and Belone for being shitsec, with the clown receiving a heftier warning since what he did was worse.

The guitar is a somewhat uncommon item, so technically the clown could have been murdered, but not quite. According to the snippet from the new rulings, Belone did follow proper escalation steps even if the guitar was insignificant.

ur forgetting that Belone was beating the clown together with a traitor construct for seemingly no reason instead of yknow, doing the thing a dete is sposed to do and beating the antag (with the clown) and later peppersprayed people down that didn’t have anything to do with the fight cus “I need a stun everyone and think about what to do next”

At no point was i aware that the Chaplain is a antag, and that pepperspraying happened atleast 1 or 2 minutes later, anyways this player report doesn’t matter anymore since owen is permabanned,

@admins close this please.