Drug Factory 2: Electric Boogaloo

Are you unsatisfied with meth and want another drug that isn’t SD? Well you’re in luck again! Now I will show you how to make Crank with a factory.

Step One: Where and What

I'm gonna quote from my first guide since it's the exact same info.

Step Two: Construction

Crank Factory

The first thing we need to make is the Diphenhydramine. Place three chemical synthesizers on the northwest side and set them to +5 Carbon, +5 Hydrogen, and +5 Welding Fuel. Wrench them down afterwards.
Put down a chemical tank two tiles down, wrench it, and place the piping.
For the Diethylamine we are going to place two Synthesizers on the northeast side of the room with one more synthesizer just two tiles to the left. Set the chemicals in the first couple synthesizers to +3 Hydrogen and +1 Nitrogen. Set the final machine’s chemical to +5 Ethanol.
Place a chemical tank one tile down inbetweenthe machines (where I’m standing in the last picture), wrench it down, and place piping. Then put down a reaction chamber two tiles below the Ethanol synthesizer and set the chemicals to 50 Ammonia and 50 Ethanol. Wrench it down after.
Now go back to the oil tank. Under that area on the wall, place three synthesizers and set their chemicals to +5 Carbon, +5 Bromine, +5 Ethanol. Then place down pipes connecting with the oil tank.
Set down a reaction chamber 3 tiles away from the Bromine synthesizer (middle) and set the chemicals to 20 Oil, 20 Diethylamine, 20 Carbon, 20 Bromine, 20 Ethanol. Wrench it down with the red pipe facing up. Before we add piping we’re going to do one more thing.
Place 3 synthesizers on the southwest side of the room then set the chemicals to +5 Lithium, +5 Sulphuric Acid, and +5 Welding Fuel. Wrench and place piping like so.

(note the extra pipe added to the ammonia tank)
Now for the finale, place a reaction chamber one tile under the corner pipe to the right. Set the chemicals to 20 Diphenhydramine, 20 Ammonia, 20 Lithium, 20 Sulphuric Acid, and 20 Welding Fuel.
Place a pipe under it and an acclimator to the right of that pipe. Set the temperature to 393K, the volume to 100u, and wrench it down.
Finally, decide if you want to put this in bottles, pills, or patches and select the respective machine. Set it down to the right of the acclimator, input the info, and wrench it down. (Do not pour 10u of Crank in food because that will actually kill people over time if you don’t control your addiction.)
And there it is! Your very own 200% stun resistance, brain killing, liver eating, skin melting chemical factory! Enjoy your Crank and remember that Meth is better in literally every fucking way. Just don’t use more than 5u at a time if you don’t want to die after ten minutes :flushed:

1 Like