Drowns-The-Enemy + Kree-Veck (SmallerGuy) player feedback

first forum post! although i’ve been lurking for a little while.
i’m curious what people think of Drowns, a.k.a. that one blue lizard doctor, and if there’s anything i could improve about him; both in terms of roleplay and gameplay.

this guy, by the way:

dte1
dte2
druns

edit: apparently i’ve unlocked more post editing abilities by this point, so i’m adding Kree-Veck to the body of this one. silly sec lizard. people seem to like him, for some reason.

kv1
kv2
lil kree

3 Likes

Wow! That is a cool looking character!
The name along with the colour and the angler fish light makes for a really cool instantly recognisable background!

1 Like

Never really interacted with you that much but nonetheless a chill lizard and a decent doctor, always nice to have around medbay.

1 Like

We’ve interacted/worked together i think only once with me as the CMO but by god do i love me a competent and confident doctor.

What’s that? Lobotomy from yours truly? I would love to!

1 Like

thanks! and to your credit, having a good CMO goes a long way in boosting that confidence :+1:

1 Like

Dinofficer

1 Like

bumping this up (hope that’s okay) because i have a lot more hours at this point.

ah yes, drowns-the-enemies, a name truly fit for a warri-
doctor? ya sure? alright! 10/10, always love to roleplay kree’s…well…kree’ing, and drowns is always nice to have as a doctor, always compenant!