Drinsaneo Mentor Application

eh i’ll just throw a few recent mhelps i had see how you may handle more vauge questions
while we waint for a admin to cure their procrastination
(for legal reasons that was a joke)

what’s the most effitient weaponn i can get my hands on as a medic

i suddenly stopped moving without a message saying anyhing

how do i make a bow

1. Well as an MD you have access to the circular saw, a robust melee weapon, along with other surgical tools. If you have chem access you can make chem grenades or a deadly toxin that you can load into a syringe gun, which fires a full syringe at your target.

2. It could be the server is dying or you are lagging out. Check your ping. (You can also make the server better for 3 big ones)

3. 8 bones, 4 watcher sinew, under the tribal tab.

I’ll read this when I’m not sleep deprived.

1 Like

you also forgot the syringe gun. a good weapon if you have ways of the chem

most deffenetly. but there’s also a risk is that anoying abductor organ

ye
+1
im gonna go yell outside tyranic’s window

1 Like

For your first question you should also inform them they should not be seeking these items if they are not an antagonist, the saw is a hard one to proove, but a syringe gun is definitely a power gaming item if obtained for this reason.

I did mention syringe gun, just not in detail but here is my knowledge on it: Fires one shot, can’t penetrate armor normally (target unprotected limbs), and works great with stealthy toxins or a mix of Phlog and other fiery components if you want to KFC someone.

(Only use when antag, don’t power game as Peppercats pointed out)

2 Likes

well then i am blind :skull:

Accepting at +7.5 (non-mentor votes don’t count :skull:)

Worth noting that someone could have also shorted the APC while trying to hack it. Cut and mend the wire that caused it to fix that.