CKEY: dream2nite

**Admin’s CKEY:**rukofamicom

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:**sage

**Which server did the ban happen on?**sage

**Ban Type:**perma

**Ban Length:**perma

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 02/10/2021

**Round ID:**26931

**Ban Reason:**Third bad name. Appeal when you have an acceptable name…

Appeal Reason: first warn was for major major - which i changed, second was for dicky dickinson - which okay, i changed - but the one that got me permabanned was for “dicky sonn” - both dicky and sonn are REAL NAMES

Additional Information: i am willing to change it if “dicky” seriously strikes you as a name that DOESN’T exist, also i find it absolutely hilarious that when i salted over it on the discord, people compared it to “adolf hitler” or the n word

I’ll lift the ban after you have presented an acceptable name. Dicky Sonn was turned down in the last round when you asked if it was good while @Froststahr was handling the ticket.

Also this was supposed to be an appearance ban, not a server ban. I’m fixing that now.

i didn’t notice that it was turned down, sorry for that - still, a perma appearance ban?

That’s because it wasn’t until I noticed it in the thread. I literally just did that
:pensive:

Until you present an appropriate name, yes.

“XXX is a real name” is not and never will be an argument.
The rule states that the names need to not be eyebrow raising.

Theres also a guy named “gay bowser” in the US acording to the net, does that make the name okay? Fuck no.

yes, i agree - “xxx” is not a real name :flushed: - would “wilson czanek” be a good name?

In the end @Ruko will have to decide this one since its his ban,
but jeah i’d say that sounds just fine

Yes, this is a good name

As long as it isn’t Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz again

Lifting ban.

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz wasn’t even mine??

Not yours, but we’ve had several people take the name in the past. I’m just making a jab at them.

ah, ok 20202020202020